Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kevin Owens wins the WWE Universal Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's be real.... NOBODY could have saw the ending of last night's Raw Main Event.

Triple H giving a pedigree to Rollins, then Owens getting the win was not on anybody's radar. No matter what zaga fan says, he didn't see this one coming.

THIS WAS PERFECT!!!!! Rollins will be the biggest Anti-Hero since Stone Cold and Owens has become the first Monster Heel in a very long time.

Last night was much needed.
Glorious!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Let's be real.... NOBODY could have saw the ending of last night's Raw Main Event.

Triple H giving a pedigree to Rollins, then Owens getting the win was not on anybody's radar. No matter what zaga fan says, he didn't see this one coming.

THIS WAS PERFECT!!!!! Rollins will be the biggest Anti-Hero since Stone Cold and Owens has become the first Monster Heel in a very long time.

Last night was much needed.

I didn't see the Triple H turn, but there was no way anyone but Owens was walking out with that title.
Let me rephrase...
I was confident Owens was winning the title.

There could have been scenarios for anyone other than Big Cass winning that match. And honestly, Cass impressed me with how he handled the situation.
^ Absolutely.

Big Cass is a future main eventer no doubt about that, but I dunno if I'm ready to see that Enzo/Big Cass break-up.

That'll be a sad day.
I though Kevin Owens was going to win the title. because the old story line have him taking the belt from Finn Balor a few months down the road. they was going to let Balor win the first match, then the 2nd match Owens was going to win the belt.