Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne County @ Perry Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know Wayne is a fine tuned machine but could Perry pull the upset?
Sorry Coach Larkey, ill go with Wayne county in blow out
Running clock by halftime.
Wayne's junior class is stout. They'll be in the discussion the next two years at a minimum. 38-8
Sorry Coach, I hope you pull it off but, I say Wayne by a bunch though. I hope your kids plays harder than the our kids did! Wayne is one of the best teams I've watched in a while. Wouldn't be surprised to see them in Bowling Green!
They've definitely turned a corner at Wayne County the last five years. Amazing how a rural county can get their stuff together with a bunch of community support and some good coaching. Thompson and Lefevers must be roaming the halls and doing some recruiting in-school and getting those big farm boys out instead of leaving them to the FFA and the Vo-tech school. Good for them!
This one will be uglier than 64SUR's last date. Wayne big
E's Army Wrote:This one will be uglier than 64SUR's last date. Wayne big

:dudecomeon: She was a 4 :Cheerlead

Wayne County 56
Perry County 06 and fourth down coach good luck. :Cheerlead
Perry program really looking good. Just don't think they can stay with Wayne in this one Wayne 46 Perry 21
A
With Woolum out Perry will have issues but thats OK. Wayne wins 49-14 but good things ahead for Perry
Wayne big.
Wayne County - 49

Perry County Central - 13
Wayne County 42-0
I think this game could be a "little bit closer" than some expect. Wayne is very good this year, but PCC has a ton of confidence after blasting Breathitt County last week. The Woolum kid being out will hurt, but PCC offensive line looks to be pretty solid this year. The biggest question mark is the PCC defense and how will they hold up against a very good offensive Wayne County team. I think PCC hangs around for three quarters, until Wayne County finally starts to pull away. Wayne County wins 42-21.
Cat Daddy Wrote:I think this game could be a "little bit closer" than some expect. Wayne is very good this year, but PCC has a ton of confidence after blasting Breathitt County last week. The Woolum kid being out will hurt, but PCC offensive line looks to be pretty solid this year. The biggest question mark is the PCC defense and how will they hold up against a very good offensive Wayne County team. I think PCC hangs around for three quarters, until Wayne County finally starts to pull away. Wayne County wins 42-21.

The offensive line won't look as good against Wayne as it did against Breathitt.
Wayne wins and it could get ugly PCC is looking good but Wayne is really good this year
I think Wayne County is on a roll and will continue to roll right on past PCC, in a big way! Wish PCC could bring it but IMO Wayne County will prove to be too much!
Wayne with running clock before halftime.
Wayne 36-0 half. Running clock per 101.7 WKYM in Monticello.
Wayne is very good
Wayne really good best team Perry will play all year. They have all small kids that play very Hard. Perry will grow and will make the playoffs this year they are improving.
Go ahead and pencil the Cardinals in as district and region champs Smile