Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset @ Beechwood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who you got?
Bunnies in a close one...
I have to take Beechwood in a close one. I don't know enough about Somerset to pick them. They have been down the last few years. They have looked good so far this season.
Due to a very unimpressive start to the Tigers' season, I'm going with the bunnies.
Will be a very tough road environment. I don't think its a massive clash of styles this year, both teams are physical, both teams have things they need to get better at. Looking for a great night of football and for everyone to come out healthy. Beechwood is nowhere near as bad as some on here claim them to be. Are they as good as last year? No, but they're still very well coached and will be a tough out for anyone in the lower 2 classifications.
Beechwood 28 somerset 14
Bunnies by 7. They are much better this year
Beechwood!!! Home team good luck somerset different rules up north. Confusednicker:
Somerset has a hard time winning up north. But a win here can go a long way...
Beechwood 28 Somerset 24
Bw 35-14
64SUR Wrote:Beechwood!!! Home team good luck somerset different rules up north. Confusednicker:

Schools up north play by the same rules in the south. Only difference is the size of the tissue box which might seem to be larger in the south. Just having a little poke!:Sad04:
Tigers 21-14
Somerset 21-20
Beechwood is a hard place to get a win, but this isn't a vintage Beechwood team. The Briar jumpers are improved, but can they go on the road and get the win? Is it possible, yes, will it happen, I don't think so. Beechwood wins 35-27. Good luck to both teams.
While Beechwood may not be the vintage Beechwood of the old days, they are still very tough and well coached. Somerset as well is not the Somerset of old. I think they find out quick they aren't playing Williamsburg. That being said, I still think they provide Beechwood with a stiff challenge and I think this game will actually tell us quite a bit about what kind of team Beechwood has. I will be keeping a close eye on this one.