Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central@Morgan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who ya got in this one
Allen Central - 34

Morgan County - 20
Ac 42
Morgan 21
Morgan by 2 td's
Reds55 Wrote:Morgan by 2 td's

Agree Morgan by 2 tds

Ac-21
Morgan-35
I don't think Morgan showed to be all that good against a struggling Betsy Layne team. Should be a good game I am going say AC wins by 2 touchdowns
AC by 12
big dawg, small yard Wrote:I don't think Morgan showed to be all that good against a struggling Betsy Layne team. Should be a good game I am going say AC wins by 2 touchdowns

I don't know about how good Morgan County is, but they didn't seem to have a lot of trouble with Betsy Layne, beating them 40+ points. I think Morgan County could be a sleeper this year in their district. District 6 in class 3A may be the weakest it has ever been, and I think Morgan has a shot to win the district this year. With that being said, this game will tell a lot about the Cougars. Allen Central is very good this year and this could be one of their better teams in school history. They have size, strength, and some playmakers this year. Morgan usually plays very well at home, so this game will be tight, right up until the end. When it is all said and done, I think the Rebels leave West Liberty with a win and improve to 3-0. Good luck to both teams.
They did beat Betsy Layne bad but that's Betsy Layne to which they should have beaten way worse ur talking about a team that had to go in overtime to beat SF which missed their only chance to win a game this season.
Rebels roll in the this one!
I think this will be a fairly low scoring game and will come down to whose defense plays better. I think Allen Central takes this one 20-14.
Allen Central running Morgan out of West Liberty. 26-0 in 2nd quarter.
Allen Central 32-0 halftime
Ive been listening to the game..The rebels have been rolling with this one..
Final 48-20
Big difference in Allen central and Betsy Layne it looks like
Cat Daddy Wrote:I don't know about how good Morgan County is, but they didn't seem to have a lot of trouble with Betsy Layne, beating them 40+ points. I think Morgan County could be a sleeper this year in their district. District 6 in class 3A may be the weakest it has ever been, and I think Morgan has a shot to win the district this year. With that being said, this game will tell a lot about the Cougars. Allen Central is very good this year and this could be one of their better teams in school history. They have size, strength, and some playmakers this year. Morgan usually plays very well at home, so this game will be tight, right up until the end. When it is all said and done, I think the Rebels leave West Liberty with a win and improve to 3-0. Good luck to both teams.

how do u think AC compares to betsy layne now
big dawg, small yard Wrote:how do u think AC compares to betsy layne now

What are you talking about? No one said that Allen Central was comparable to Betsy Layne. If you read my post, I said that Allen Central would leave West Liberty with a win!!!
Cat Daddy Wrote:What are you talking about? No one said that Allen Central was comparable to Betsy Layne. If you read my post, I said that Allen Central would leave West Liberty with a win!!!
I mean about them beating betsy Layne so bad