Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County@Fairview 9/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts/Predictions?
Lawrence County - 27

Fairview - 21
I think lc wins, but to be fair I know nothing about what fairview returned. I would assume this will be a good ball game to watch.
Eagles by 1
Lawrence Bulldogs big......I think :popcorn:

Lawrence County 42
Fairview 14
I like the Bulldogs in this one but you never know what to expect from week to week with a team as young as we have. Had a talk with a friend who got to see the Hazard game. He said with the loss of the Roy kid the pass is not much of a threat even though we shut that down last year. Fairview is going to run the ball and that is our strength so far on defense. Supposedly the fairview O line play is very suspect and we were in their backfield all game last year. Hate to compare to last season but we don't have much season to go on. Don't know if Fairview still has the Washington kid bet he was the only kid who stood out to me last year and he was a threat to score on any given play. I think the Dawgs run offense and defense wears Fairview down in a close one.
Does LC have a radio station thats carrying them this year???
As long as we don't shoot ourselves in the foot with penalties putting us in 3rd and long situations like the game against Boyd we should be able to pound the ball and chew up the clock in this game. LC 26-14.
No, Lawrence County radio station was bought by K-love and doesn't air games. You can listen to live audio on My Town Radio app and watch the game Saturday nights @ 8:00 p.m on Lycom 100 and 200.
Not even close

LC 41
Fairview 12
Do-double-gg Wrote:I like the Bulldogs in this one but you never know what to expect from week to week with a team as young as we have. Had a talk with a friend who got to see the Hazard game. He said with the loss of the Roy kid the pass is not much of a threat even though we shut that down last year. Fairview is going to run the ball and that is our strength so far on defense. Supposedly the fairview O line play is very suspect and we were in their backfield all game last year. Hate to compare to last season but we don't have much season to go on. Don't know if Fairview still has the Washington kid bet he was the only kid who stood out to me last year and he was a threat to score on any given play. I think the Dawgs run offense and defense wears Fairview down in a close one.
Washington graduated , Fairview lost a ton I'm hearing they are dressing 22 kids right now
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Washington graduated , Fairview lost a ton I'm hearing they are dressing 22 kids right now

I heard similar numbers...someone that was at Hazard Friday said he only saw maybe 10-11 on the sideline....and most were little guys
lcgrad2002 Wrote:No, Lawrence County radio station was bought by K-love and doesn't air games. You can listen to live audio on My Town Radio app and watch the game Saturday nights @ 8:00 p.m on Lycom 100 and 200.

Thanks for the info.. This is so sad that we don't have a radio station that follows the LC Bulldogs. But The app will work and its great that Lycom records the games and plays them. It's just that I live in a few states away and don't get that channel. But I still try to follow the Dawg Family. Thanks again.
Fairview numbers are down. They still have some nice atheletes, but 90% of their offense has come on busted plays. Keep them in check, they dont have the numbers for a battle in the trenches for 4 quarters with any team that has atleast a little depth.

LC 36
Fairview 18
I think as long as our backs run hard the holes will be there for them to run through.
LC-35
Fairview- 14
I don't have a prediction on the score, but I don't think this will be anything resembling the games of the last few years. I love the eagles, but even if LC does shoot themselves in the foot they should win big. This will be a long season for the eagles. The Bulldogs have some really good talent, they just need to hit their groove and this will be the perfect opportunity.
All Dawgs in this one..... Lawrence County rolls 35-14
LC 34
Fairview 17
The young dogs to much for the depleted birds

LC 28
FV 6
Where's scrappy nut job at ?? Just wondering how he liked that Raceland /Ashland game last Friday that quote “ Raceland has no chance of winning "
What does Raceland/ Ashland have to do with this topic? Stay on topic please and thank you. This should be an exciting football game.
Ok, I was thinking that LC couldn't play worse than they did against Boyd. I was wrong, very, very wrong
Not making excuses, but lc may not be emotionally in the game after the tragedy that happen.