Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro @ Pineville 9/02/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is that time again. Mountian Lions got the win at Middlesboro last year can they make it 2 in a row? Thoughts.
Yes much improved...

Pineville 28
Middlesbrough 21
Pineville picks up the win. They also maybe the best team in Bell Co.
Pineville by 7
Pineville by 14. :flame:
Tucker Woolum is a very impressive competitor. I hate to see the kid lose, but I'm pulling for it.
Pineville by 20
This could be Pineville's best team in 20-25 years. It could be Middlesboro's worst.
The two teams could head in opposite directions next year, but Pineville looks better to me at this point.
Pineville 28-20
Pineville goes yellow jackets hunting this week. :popcorn::popcorn:

Pineville 42
Middlesboro 14
If that happens, this ship will sink faster than the Titanic.
I believe we can win the game, will have to play hard and not give them a chance to get going on offense. I don't care what the score , just win.
I am going with Pineville. Mboro has done nothing to prove otherwise.
Pineville - 35

Middlesboro - 18
Will the Elliot kid play? Heard he may have concussion?
Middlesboro 7 Pineville 35
Pineville big to much talent
Strange things happening in that county. Pineville picked to win big over Middlesboro and Bell County just had a running clock put on them.
Predator/Prey Wrote:Strange things happening in that county. Pineville picked to win big over Middlesboro and Bell County just had a running clock put on them.

A clear example of what happens when the powers to be get involved in something they don't know nothing about.
Predator/Prey Wrote:Strange things happening in that county. Pineville picked to win big over Middlesboro and Bell County just had a running clock put on them.

Sad sign of ignorance in charge in both cases. Pineville is the only 1 of the 3 with a leadership that supports sports and has any clue at what to do.
No word on Elliot? Top Secret plans in the Boro this week. Brining back split back veer?
Not as much trashtalk this week. I do miss last years old friend from Mboro. Inittowinit, or whatever her other names were. I quess The Boro has a ton of questions to be answered this week. I expect a very good game. This game could have a few jobs on the line. Things are quiet in the Boro. See you soon.
Dang is Pineville really the favorite? Mboro has completely denigrated since joining our district.
I would have to say we are. We beat them at Middlesboro last year. I think we return more than they did, and right now may be playing better football. I do know anyone can win on a given night and I look for a hard fought game. We must play hard and not make mistakes. But, favorite for the win, Mt. Lions.
Where is everyone from the Boro?
Worried, is my quess.
Concerned , Friday will define our season so far.
Pineville by 6
Pineville by 3 TD's. Middlesboro is so bad they shouldn't even field a team. Or should i say need a coaching staff that's all over 30 years old.
TheBoz Wrote:I would have to say we are. We beat them at Middlesboro last year. I think we return more than they did, and right now may be playing better football. I do know anyone can win on a given night and I look for a hard fought game. We must play hard and not make mistakes. But, favorite for the win, Mt. Lions.

Let's put it this way, if Middlesboro were to win, it would not be an upset. Middlesboro plays Pineville schedule and they are 1-1 as well. It is also easier to play better football against a team that can't play defense (Jackson County).
Middlesboro Wrote:Pineville by 3 TD's. Middlesboro is so bad they shouldn't even field a team. Or should i say need a coaching staff that's all over 30 years old.

Interesting. You slide on to these boards under the guise that you are a Middlesboro fan. Then you transition into a bystander. Now its apparent that you're one of the former Bell coaches that continue to be obsessed with Middlesboro football.

Also, I'm not 100% sure but are you trying to put down Hunter Adams, Blake Bowling, and Trevor Hoskins - seeing as they're the coaches on the staff that are that age? I'd love to put anyone's career credentials against these guys'. Every young coach had to start somewhere. I say as far as X's and O's go, they'd could probably run circles around most assistants in this state.
Pages: 1 2