Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fleming County @ Greenup County 9/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
Going to flipped a quarter on this one. Winner is Greenup Confusednicker:

Greenup 28
Fleming County 21
No doubt Greenup will be the toughest team Fleming has played so far. But, Fleming might be the best offense that Greenup has played. If Fleming can score a few points, I think they can win. If West shut out Greenup in the grid and Russell completely shut them down (their lone score off a 5 yard drive), I think Fleming can keep them in check. I didn't say shut them out, but keep them from scoring multiple times. Flemings defense has only given up 1 TD in 2 games and a scrimmage. They are playing some pretty good football.
If Greenup wants that #2 spot in the district, they'd better get it together.

Greenup County can beat Ashland for the #2 spot.
Greenup County 28
Fleming County 14
Greenup by 8
Toss up here I'm going to say Fleming 20 Greenup Co. 14 or you could flip this score ether way it's going to be a close one
Fleming Co is going to shock some people in NEKY. I like Greenup Co and think they will shake up that 4A district this season and host a playoff game but Fleming Co is better.

Fleming 28
Greenup 7
Fleming County - 24

Greenup County - 14
I've watched Greenup play 7 quarters against two good defenses and out of those 7 quarters they scored 6 points . Can't win if u can't score ..

Fleming 18
Greenup 8
Fleming 12
Greenturds 6
Fleming 20
Greenup 6
I'm going with Fleming Co.in this one
I think the Mouseketeers need to work on their QB throwing the ball on time. several times in the Russell game he had receivers wide open but waited way to late to throw the ball. if he can get that corrected i'll take the Mouseketeers. if not Fleming will win.
I'm a believer in Fleming. Beat Russell at home last year. I think they are the favorites in there district

Panthers- 28
Muskies- 7
^^^^You know that's funny cause I remember watching Grizzle play and he had that very same problem at one time.Timing is everything when your trying to get your QB some confidence and get him in a good groove.
Fleming County 21
Greenup County 14