Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central @ Clinton Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
McCreary Central 1-1 Clinton Co, 2-0 Who wins and why.
I like Raiders. Raiders bounce back after tough loss. This team showed me something last game they want quit. Getting back a very good receiver and starting safety will help. Look for Raiders to roll.
For the third time this year I'm going with McCreary County 1 for 1 right now.....I guessed :pondering:

McCreary County 1-1
Clinton County 2-0

McCreary County 35
Clinton County 21
I like you pick 64. Raiders should have made you 2 for 2 last week. oh well.
Raiders by 7.
Raiders 42
Clinton 12
Raiders in another close game. by 7
mcceary much improved 35 16 raiders
McCreary Central 35-17. Go Raiders.
The reasons I picked McCreary Central in a tight game. #1 Just trying to learn New Off. and Def. #2 Trying to learn how to put games away. #3 On the road, want get a break. #4 Doubt they have many fans there. Would like to see this game but have prior responsibilities. Go Raiders.
I'm going with Clinton at home.
insideinfo Wrote:I'm going with Clinton at home.

OK, let me get this straight. Your team lucked and squeaked out a win. This was with A really good receiver/safety that didn't play. Now you pick Clinton Co. to beat MC. I guess you are saying Clinton Co. is better than Lynn Camp.:dontthink
I am also going to pick Clinton County. They are improved too.
Cellking Wrote:OK, let me get this straight. Your team lucked and squeaked out a win. This was with A really good receiver/safety that didn't play. Now you pick Clinton Co. to beat MC. I guess you are saying Clinton Co. is better than Lynn Camp.:dontthink

Cellking no offense but it looks like he is saying both Lynn Camp and Clinton Co are both better than McCreary. :biglmao:

Raider football is like UK football. You hope you hope you hope........then they break your heart.
Cellking Wrote:OK, let me get this straight. Your team lucked and squeaked out a win. This was with A really good receiver/safety that didn't play. Now you pick Clinton Co. to beat MC. I guess you are saying Clinton Co. is better than Lynn Camp.:dontthink

If you want me to start picking M C, beat somebody besides Jenkins.
McCreary Central on the road 21-14. If the raider band goes to the game the score will be 21-17.
Willie Turnover Wrote:McCreary Central on the road 21-14. If the raider band goes to the game the score will be 21-17.

:thatsfunn I don't think they will be at game, heck may not be at rest of home games this year. I think your 7 is spot on. Confusedhh:
McCreary 27-13. Coach Kidd is getting it done with his 3-4 defense
Raiders 27-21
Final score: McCreary 68, Clinton 40
Raiders averaging 53 points a game.