Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 63 Breathitt County 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Perry Central.
Congratulations Perry Central.
Whoa!!!!!
There are no words to describe the current state of our program, no words!!!
Congrats PC
Cat Daddy Wrote:There are no words to describe the current state of our program, no words!!!

Totally agree embarrassing to call yourself an alumnus or fan. Never thought we would get this low. This is the lowest point breathitt football has ever been.

Changes are needed lots of changes
I don't think it's embarrassing to be called an Alumni or Fan. There is great history there, and it can be rebuilt. Breathitt has a lot to be around of.
I'm proud to have played for such a great program, and I will support this program to the end. I think everyone is just frustrated and its apparent that changes need to be made.
Perry Play well and Breathitt looked lost at times. I hope the Commadores keep it up Big Challange next weekend with Wayne County. The Woolum kid is out for Perry. Breathitt Defense had trouble with the run and there Offense QB short arm throws tonight and had a few drops. But overall Perry is the better team by far. Dont underestimate Perry and coach Larkey. Cameron King was wide right on a 4 yard field goal tonight had several kick off in the end zone to be a soph he get college lookss as a kicker.
should be a 45 yard field goal! sorry
Cat Daddy Wrote:There are no words to describe the current state of our program, no words!!!

It's going to get worse before it gets better
wolfcat Wrote:Totally agree embarrassing to call yourself an alumnus or fan. Never thought we would get this low. This is the lowest point breathitt football has ever been.

Changes are needed lots of changes

I agree, let's start with the fans
Great win for the Commodores! Breathitt has a young team and PCC was just too big and strong. I can see the Bobcat fans frustration but hang in there. The only thing I don't like about Breathitts team and coaches is the fact they have -0- intensity. That's not good at all.
congrats to the the Commodores on the win...
Congrats to the dores, good win.
I hear that coach Moore's brother is still hoping run defense this is crazy he knows nothing about football. Until we worry more about winning and less about having family and friends on the sidelines we are never gonna be any good. PCC only beat Lynn Camp by1 point then turn around and put a running clock on us.

Sure has come a long way from my playing days and the Holcomb years
Who else is going to help coach? I'm sure Kyle would love to have Shorty helping but he isn't he is coaching his kids which no one can blame him for doing that. Breathitt Co isn't the football power it once was and it wouldn't be if Nick Saban was coaching them. It has a lot more to do with the lack of a feeder program.
Reds#1Fan Wrote:Who else is going to help coach? I'm sure Kyle would love to have Shorty helping but he isn't he is coaching his kids which no one can blame him for doing that. Breathitt Co isn't the football power it once was and it wouldn't be if Nick Saban was coaching them. It has a lot more to do with the lack of a feeder program.
The problem I have is not the losing as much as it is the way they are losing. And the behavior that is exhibited from the players when things are not going to plan.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:The problem I have is not the losing as much as it is the way they are losing. And the behavior that is exhibited from the players when things are not going to plan.

Couldn't agree more. The players have a poor attitude it seems like. Things started going wrong in the first quarter and they just fell apart and lost interest it seemed like to me. Some of the players need to show more leadership. From the way it looked it seemed like the coaching staff is still trying to figure out how they want to play. I don't know how many senseless penalties Breathitt got called on them for unsportsmanlike conduct.
Looks like thinks are starting to get turned around .congratulations !! BIG WIN
This game was an avalanche for the bobcats. So many errors, something like 8 turnovers with several resulting in points immediately or on the next play. Defense needs to improve. I still think the bobcats will be better this season but this one was a setback there's no two ways about it.