Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 57th district...who makes it to region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lets hear your thoughts.
Winner- Paintsville
Runner Up- Lawrence Co
Paintsville Winner
JCHS Runner Up
Paintsville-Winner
Magoffin-Runner-up

IMO
Paintsville-winner
Magoffin-Runner-up
-STAT- Wrote:Paintsville-Winner
Magoffin-Runner-up

IMO

Agreed!
Magoffin-Runner-up

IMO
I also agree:flame:
Magoffin-Runner-up

IMO

Agreed! :notworthy
Magoffin-Runner-up

IMO
I agree also.
Magoffin-Runner-up

IMO

Agreed Figured I would join the crowd!
Doesn't the 57th district draw, rather than seed, for the bracket matchups???
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Doesn't the 57th district draw, rather than seed, for the bracket matchups???

Not in Basketball. Only in Baseball.
Paintsville and Lawrence Co./Magoffin Co.....just can't see JCHS and SCHS going, too many things not going their way right now.
Magoffin-Runner-up

IMO
I agree
Well right now it Paintsville in 1st and Lawrence Co. in 2nd. JC would really have to pull and upset or two, Lawrence has already beat Magoffin Co and Sheldon Clark. They have a game left each of them with Magoffin Co at home and SC at SC. Looks like it will between between SC and JC for the play in game.
Were is the Districts held at this year for the 57th District.
Paintsville is in the drivers seat at the moment. LC is a closer than most would think second. I think Paintsville has a good shot at winning district unless they get it in their heads it is already won then they may have to settle for going to the East Ky. Expo as a runner up team.
Paintsville #1, Lawrence Co. #2
Winner- Paintsville
Runner up- Magoffin
Batpuff Wrote:Were is the Districts held at this year for the 57th District.
Paintsville
Batpuff Wrote:Well right now it Paintsville in 1st and Lawrence Co. in 2nd. JC would really have to pull and upset or two, Lawrence has already beat Magoffin Co and Sheldon Clark. They have a game left each of them with Magoffin Co at home and SC at SC. Looks like it will between between SC and JC for the play in game.

What happens if JC upset Magoffin at Magoffin? Do they flip a coin for the 3 spot? Just curious.
Magoffin-Runner-up

IMO

I agree
5_blush_5 Wrote:Winner- Paintsville
Runner up- Magoffin
agreed
I think it depends on who the 2 and 3 seeds are. I think the #1 seed Tigers will advance. If it is Lawrence and Magoffin I will take Magoffin. If it is Lawrence and JC i will take Lawrence.