Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: David @ Shelby Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What does everybody think?
Hmm...valley by 30+
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Hmm...valley by 30+

yea,I say thats about right
David with their first win of the season. They are gonna massacre SV and send out a message to every team in the region that they are here to stay. Mark my words gentlemen.
yea,ok...If that did happen, I would send you money lol..
NYY10 Wrote:yea,ok...If that did happen, I would send you money lol..

I bet that whould suck if it did happen lol.
warriorpride Wrote:I bet that whould suck if it did happen lol.

haha yea, but I only would send him 10 dollars lol..
lol.
Valley by 30..LOL..Are you serious..I say by 75..And I am not kidding!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Valley by 30..LOL..Are you serious..I say by 75..And I am not kidding!

yea,if they dont hold back then I say it will be a 75 point win, But if Valley did win by that much then they will get bashed once again, So hopefully valley will keep it down to 30 or 40.
If Valley keeps it down then it will be round 75. If they don't then Valley could HONESTLY win by 125-150 points!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:If Valley keeps it down then it will be round 75. If they don't then Valley could HONESTLY win by 125-150 points!

Gosh,can you imagine what other people would say on here if valley did win by 150 points
SV by 19
Valley by 19..Are you guys serious''?????
Ok Valley by 85.
SV by 456 points. Seriously they should win with ease by like 80-90 points.
More like it hopefully...Booher, take it too Pillersdorf!
I really hate to see post like that though, 80 or 90 points wins just b/c of the kids, but Ned really deserves it, hes caused alot of controversy lately.
I am the same way -STAT-. But how I would love to see this!
go valley
David's boys act like they enjoy the game and probably don't like it when other teams hold the ball...so I guess it is ok for them to take the beatings that they are receiving. Their coach hasn't ever tried to help them out either...at least Piarist does play man-to-man and run plays!!!
the BAD teams are blowin david out, honeslty can u imagine what kinda blow out is gonna happen. And I would send money to justin credible 2 if david won.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:More like it hopefully...Booher, take it too Pillersdorf!

I'd rather watch Booher vs. Pillersdorf, one-on-one. It would definitely be more interesting.
I think this is Valley's Varsity Court night..
Why are they leting them play against each other
SV by 40pts.I say David will not score 30 pts. in this game!!!
the Lexington Enquirer and the Lexington Star reported David slayed Valley 42-40..Jimmy Chitwood, the only hispanic/gay/muslim player on Davids team (according to Ned), fighting taunts and death threats throughout the game (according to Ned), dribbling through rapid belt fed machine gunfire (according to Ned), the explosive arrows shot at him (according to Ned), and the C4 explosives that detinated around him hidden in the floor (according to Ned) will score all 42 of his teams points in the 4th quarter (using a special small only-for-David School carnival rim....according to Ned) and came from 40 down to beat 400-0 Shelby Valley 42-40...........
The Lexington Herald reported;
Shelby Valley 160 David 8...and Pillersdorf still sucks.
OMG..this post is the best!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:the Lexington Enquirer and the Lexington Star reported David slayed Valley 42-40..Jimmy Chitwood, the only hispanic/gay/muslim player on Davids team (according to Ned), fighting taunts and death threats throughout the game (according to Ned), dribbling through rapid belt fed machine gunfire (according to Ned), the explosive arrows shot at him (according to Ned), and the C4 explosives that detinated around him hidden in the floor (according to Ned) will score all 42 of his teams points in the 4th quarter (using a special small only-for-David School carnival rim....according to Ned) and came from 40 down to beat 400-0 Shelby Valley 42-40...........

That last part was funny lol.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:the Lexington Enquirer and the Lexington Star reported David slayed Valley 42-40..Jimmy Chitwood, the only hispanic/gay/muslim player on Davids team (according to Ned), fighting taunts and death threats throughout the game (according to Ned), dribbling through rapid belt fed machine gunfire (according to Ned), the explosive arrows shot at him (according to Ned), and the C4 explosives that detinated around him hidden in the floor (according to Ned) will score all 42 of his teams points in the 4th quarter (using a special small only-for-David School carnival rim....according to Ned) and came from 40 down to beat 400-0 Shelby Valley 42-40...........

All of that was hilarious, but I to love the end!
Pages: 1 2