Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will be 'Hired Gun' for SmackDown Live?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Work or Shoot... the Lesnar/Orton ordeal was to set up an ongoing rivalry between Raw and SmackDown Live.

There is NOBODY on the current roster that can 'Knock Off' Lesnar and make it believable.

Shane will bring somebody in for a WrestleMania 33 match with Brock.

The question is..... WHO'S NEXT??????????
The first person to knock off Lesnar will be Samoa Joe.

He's the only one I see that can do it.
zaga_fan Wrote:The first person to knock off Lesnar will be Samoa Joe.

He's the only one I see that can do it.

He is my #2 choice....
[Image: WMXX_GoldbergAustinLesnar.0.jpg]
The match we never wanted to see..... again lol
zaga_fan Wrote:The match we never wanted to see..... again lol

At the time... that matched sucked.

Now, I think it would be much better.... more 'Kayfabe'
Are there any MMA fighters wanting to make the Jump to WWE?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Work or Shoot... the Lesnar/Orton ordeal was to set up an ongoing rivalry between Raw and SmackDown Live.

There is NOBODY on the current roster that can 'Knock Off' Lesnar and make it believable.

Shane will bring somebody in for a WrestleMania 33 match with Brock.

The question is..... WHO'S NEXT??????????

Undertaker.
Theirs rumors going around that WWE maybe planning a Shane vs Lesnar match at the Rumble.

As for the Undertaker thing. I don't see it happening. Lesnar has already done the one thing 20 other people couldn't do so why have another Lesnar/Taker match? It would be pointless
I keep hearing the Goldberg rumor from more than just here. Why? Nobody wants to see him wrestle. However, his gimmick from WCW could make sense to come and kick butt. My pick would have been Rusev but him being squashed by Roman has hurt his believability as a legit threat for Brock has been hurt.
It will be Samoa Joe. But he will dye his hair blonde and it will look like Mark Hunt vs Lesnar 2. Ok thats pushing it, but it will be Joe lol.
Also goldberg said during summerslam weekend that he had surgery on both knees recently, so it is untelling when he will even be able to get into the ring.