Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lafayette vs. Boyle Co. 8/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you have and what is your take on this game?
Here is my take on this game. Lafayette will and most likely have several players out for this games. Not sure who or what there roll is with the program, but Boyle Co just might sneak and steal a victory. And as far as BC being slightly down, I personally not buying it. Boyle is Boyle and Chuck is Chuck, great program and great coach. They might have more losses this season than any other year, but they will be in the thick of things come district and playoff. Boyle Co 28- Lafayette 17.
Rebels 28-14
Lafayette big Confusederiously:
Generals by 7
FBfan4life Wrote:Here is my take on this game. Lafayette will and most likely have several players out for this games. Not sure who or what there roll is with the program, but Boyle Co just might sneak and steal a victory. And as far as BC being slightly down, I personally not buying it. Boyle is Boyle and Chuck is Chuck, great program and great coach. They might have more losses this season than any other year, but they will be in the thick of things come district and playoff. Boyle Co 28- Lafayette 17.

Believe it. They are YOUNG. First touchdown of the season was scored by a freshman !!!! They have some weapons and should be decent by end of the season but will have a real tough time Sat. Just my opinion of course.
64black&gold Wrote:Believe it. They are YOUNG. First touchdown of the season was scored by a freshman !!!! They have some weapons and should be decent by end of the season but will have a real tough time Sat. Just my opinion of course.
For what its worth, I would like to see Boyle Co do well and hopefully defeat Lafayette. LHS makes plenty of mistakes and their biggest flaw is that they are very undisciplined. So if BC can get up on them or get under their skin, the players will buck and will play undisciplined ball. And YES I am picking the Rebels to upset the Generals.
This one will get ugly. Lafayette will win by 20 or more. Lafayette is way better than North Hardin. Hope I'm wrong, but...
Love to see the Rebels win but Generals are very good and Rebs are young. 35-14
Not sure if this is a common practice, but the players that suppose to be suspended for Lafayette.... Well instead of the impact players getting suspended, they suspended the head coach in lieu of sitting the players. OK ya'll, does that sound right? Is that common to just suspend the coach instead players? I would be livid if I was BC and see players that are suppose to be suspended on the field playing.