Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Class 2A Rankings 8/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 Mayfield
2 Desales
3 NCC
4 Danville
5 CAL
6 LCA
7 Owensboro Cath
8 Butler Co
9 Glasgow
10 Somerset/ Cov Holy Cross

There was a tie in points so I put them both in at 10.

What's your thoughts?
Glasgow jumps into # 9 over both Somerset and Holy Cross.
If Butler Co can play better defense than last year, I think they can take their district over OC.
mysonis55 Wrote:If Butler Co can play better defense than last year, I think they can take their district over OC.

O-Cath lost by 26 and only dropped 1 spot. They have some work to do.
Looks like O'boro Cath & C.A.L. got a lot of respect for SOS games.
Desales will be the team along with Mayfield outside that its a hugh drop off
Lloyd should definitely be in the mix
No Leslie Co. again. Maybe next week...
I would say NCC is right in the thick of things as well. I'm telling you guys, they are gonna be good. Danville may as well. I would like to think we are head and shoulders above the rest but, I would not discount those two as well. 2a is very competitive.
bac2369 Wrote:O-Cath lost by 26 and only dropped 1 spot. They have some work to do.

Bac, it's never a good thing to get blown out like the Aces did, but, I don't think people realize just how good Evansville Mater Dei is.. They're a small school, but, private and they dress big numbers, similar to a Desales..
KYHSFBFan Wrote:Bac, it's never a good thing to get blown out like the Aces did, but, I don't think people realize just how good Evansville Mater Dei is.. They're a small school, but, private and they dress big numbers, similar to a Desales..

I'm not to familiar with them but to put up 54 on a team that returned a lot of defensive starters.
Mayfield played Mater Dei in a 2 year home and away series a few years back and split with them and if I recall correctly, they won their 2a state in one of those years and was runner up the other. Very good program..