Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Panel Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Remember to have your rankings in by Sunday at 11pm or whenever you can..
Hey, that may be way too early to turn in votes. We have McCracken at PT tomorrow. This is 2 teams on the cusp of top ten. I don't know how we could make the determination until the results are in.
mysonis55 Wrote:Hey, that may be way too early to turn in votes. We have McCracken at PT tomorrow. This is 2 teams on the cusp of top ten. I don't know how we could make the determination until the results are in.
On Sunday? I can't imagine they would be playing very late if at all on a Sunday. Should still be early enough. I saw the date of it and thought it was a typo.
I understand. You can send the ones that are done playing...
You have until 11pm on Sunday. So there's plenty of time..
Sorry, my mistake. I read this quickly on my phone. I thought it was AM instead of PM. The game tomorrow is at 3PM.
mysonis55 Wrote:Sorry, my mistake. I read this quickly on my phone. I thought it was AM instead of PM. The game tomorrow is at 3PM.

You need to lay off the pain pills mysonis55 or I'm going to call you Oxy55. :pondering:
64SUR Wrote:You need to lay off the pain pills mysonis55 or I'm going to call you Oxy55. :pondering:
:thatsfunn
64SUR Wrote:You need to lay off the pain pills mysonis55 or I'm going to call you Oxy55. :pondering:

Confusednicker:
Just a reminder to have those rankings in by 11pm., and thanks to those who have sent them already...

I will post a reminder every Sunday to make sure you haven't forgot.l.
10-4
Really hope to get more rankings that what I have., please send them...
Sending this to see if u got any more rankings.. I'm going to give it 20 minutes.