Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg @ Somerset 08/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Bunnies host the Yellow Jackets next Friday.

Thoughts??
Williamsburg appears to be much improved. I don't expect a lopsided affair either way honestly.
Somerset 38
Williamsburg 14
Somerset 32- Williamsburg 7 Somerset's defense very, very good
Bunnies by 21 + This is a pretty good team.
Somerset 28
Williamsburg 17
Williamsburg almost pull the shocker of the week against LCA. I was bad off on my prediction in that game. But I have seen Somerset play twice this year 7 on 7 Somerset pass defense is good. :insane: I truly hope I'm wrong on this one. Go Williamsburg :Cheerlead

Somerset 49
Williamsburg 20
Somerset 28-14
I agree with you PJ. Hard fought game all the way, Somerset D proves to be to much. Bunnies 28 the Burg 14...
Somerset 35
Williamsburg 14
I like it when the Jumpers are in the mix. I played for the Maroons in the early to mid 80"s. Those Massey, and Fletcher teams were special. 2A East is looking really solid this year. Somerset, Danville, and of course NCC all look impressive. I'm really pulling for the Jumpers. I've watched many games there, and had a lot of friends who wore the purple & gold. If any program ever deserved a title, it's Somerset.
Williamsburg is much better than last year. They played a district opponent in LCA that is suppose to be the best team in Somersets district and should've won the game honestly. This will not be a blow out, if it is one and in Somersets favor the Jumpers have a bright future ahead of them this season.
Somerset - 34

Williamsburg - 22
The Briar Patch is a tough place to play, I don't think this young Wburg team can go in there and get a win...I was very impressed with the effort and play against LCA but I think the bunnies are the best and more experienced team...
Somerset 35-22
Williamsburg is a good step up in competition from Somersets opener. The schedule will progressively get tougher over the next two Friday's, and doesn't let up until Caverna.
Jumpers 42-21
JumperPride1 Wrote:Williamsburg is a good step up in competition from Somersets opener. The schedule will progressively get tougher over the next two Friday's, and doesn't let up until Caverna.

I agree the next 3 weeks are going to be tough after this one.. A trip to Rockcatle and Beechwood and a home game with Hazard.... We will definitely find out what the Jumpers are made of...
27-13 Williamsburg
Somerset wins 28-20
It'll be a very close game Williamsburg is better than I thought. Somersets defense is real and that's why they win 22-14