Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central 55 Jenkins 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice win for McCreary. Running Clock at Half. :Clap:
Good win. Jenkins not real good, better than last year. Central played 5 different RB in this game. Don't know how many yards they had but I would guess 300+. Go Raiders.
Raiders!!!!
Way to go Raiders!
The Bunnie way will work at McCreary County
Congrats! Good to see the Raiders having success!
Jenkins just don't have the numbers to complete I'm sure they play hard , but it's hard to complete without numbers
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Jenkins just don't have the numbers to complete I'm sure they play hard , but it's hard to complete without numbers

Yes it is. Jenkins had 30-32 kids dressed out. They will win a couple games this year.:Thumbs:
Cellking Wrote:Yes it is. Jenkins had 30-32 kids dressed out. They will win a couple games this year.:Thumbs:

Wow , I didn't know there numbers where up . I'm always like to see the underdog do well. Hopefully they can build and have some success this year
Great job RAIDERS! :Cheerlead
As soon as Rob Jones got run out of basketball the numbers and kids have went up. The new coach wont put up with Robert stirring crap with players and parents like years before basically sabotaging all the previous coaches.
Maroons Wrote:As soon as Rob Jones got run out of basketball the numbers and kids have went up. The new coach wont put up with Robert stirring crap with players and parents like years before basically sabotaging all the previous coaches.

Neither will New Super !!!:biggrin:
It might the kids and parents have a coach now....,that they want their kids to play for . Nobody there wanted their kids to play for the previous coach and I'm not talking about Bozeman ! Sometime the truth hurts
Raiders have come a long way in a couple of years