Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 35 Lynn Camp 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was a great game. A lot closer than many people expected. Lynn Camp looks a lot better than last year.
How about them Campers!!!!!
Heartbreaker for the Campers...
Perrys in for a long year
Yep
Lynn Camp is much improved. If they don't make the mental mistakes at the end of game they win. The better team lost tonight.
I didn't see mental mistakes , I saw Jaden Neace run the kid to the 5 yard line and strip the ball and reach out with one hand and pull it in. Then run through Lynn Camp for 80 yards in 3 minutes. It was a great game. But yes my Commodores couldn't stop me from scoring and I'm old. Lol
Nice win for perry on the road to build the kids confidence.
I hope Perry Improves, If they do not its going to be a very long year. Lynn Camp hats off to you, Lynn Camp was the better team tonight
Congrats to PCC.
How bad is Perry?
Good win for PCC. Hard one to lose for Campers.
Coach Harris has Campers headed the right direction
lynn camp must not have been the better team because looks like perry won. sounds like they fumbled and perry ran it down there throat. if they would have been the better team then they could have stopped perry from making an 80 yard drive to win the game
hitter Wrote:lynn camp must not have been the better team because looks like perry won. sounds like they fumbled and perry ran it down there throat. if they would have been the better team then they could have stopped perry from making an 80 yard drive to win the game

You right, I watched film on game and PCC drove 80 yds for score and 2 Pt. conversion. Best Team won. Adjustments made by Larkey won game.
PCC drove 80 yds for the score to tie game and soph kicker cameron king kicked extra point for final score 35-34
Noah Back caught the fourth down catch and made a move on the DB also. Not every play was run it down there throat. Back made some great plays in this game the 2 pt conversion play. King is a good kicker also. Larkey did make adjustments at the half thats knowing your personnel and coaching 40+ years.