Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JBS @ Cordia Jan 30th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
JBS will be traveling to Lotts Creek tuesday to play the Cordia Lions again the 1st meeting between the teams was pretty good. JBS winning by 5 but they didnt have any clue bout the Combs kid now that they know bout him and them coming over a 16pt heartbreakin lost to Hazard.How do you think this one will turn out?
fear the D JBS
Ill say JBS will win again but this time possibly by 10+ coming back ready to play after a big loss
Its always hard to come to "The Jungle" and come out a winner but JBS will be ready after the loss im sayin JBS by 18
Jbs
JBS in a BEATDOWN coming off of a loss!
Its hard to say anymore! lol
Hard to say anymore. JBS loses one game to a great Hazard team and now it is hard to say? I guess...
JBS should win this game, its not going to be easy, Honeycutt is working hard for this one,
JBS-75
Cordia-67
This game will be played at Pippa Passes according to the KHSAA website.
if it is at cordia then i say cordia will win this meeting (lately jbs hasn't played with much heart. this might change though.) but if it is at jbs then jbs will win by 5-7 pts.
Depends how JBS can bounce back from such a devastating loss... and it is a dificult win in "The Jungle"!! I think the Lions by 3.
King Wrote:Depends how JBS can bounce back from such a devastating loss... and it is a dificult win in "The Jungle"!! I think the Lions by 3.

The game will not be in "The Jungle" It will be played at JBS. I would say JBS could pull this off even if they were playing at Cordia. Im saying a win for June Buchanan. Hopefully they will be ready for this game and get their heads into it.
jbs by 13
i believe honeycutt will have cordia ready to beat them. just play good defense on clark, don't let him get the ball. the coaches will demand he gets the ball. that will beat them. becasue they want clark to get the points, not anybody else.
Honeycutt might have his boys ready no way they beat JBS tuesday, JBS coming off that loss to Hazard they be ready and this game wont be close but yeah Hurt will have his 18 pts and Combs will have his 11 but JBS will win this by double figures.
winner_10 Wrote:The game will not be in "The Jungle" It will be played at JBS. I would say JBS could pull this off even if they were playing at Cordia. Im saying a win for June Buchanan. Hopefully they will be ready for this game and get their heads into it.

My bad i thought it was @ Cordia... If it is at Grady Nutt and as hungry as JBS is going to be ... I am taking them by 15.
Jbs
First of all the game is scheduled to be played at JBS unless something has changed with the schedules....being a Lion fan and having a son who plays I want to say Cordia....I KNOW they have the abilty to do it especially if JBS doesnt play TEAM ball...BUT since JBS is coming off a big upset with Hazard, they are going to be out for blood and since it is being played at JBS , JBS will probably win......but like I said if JBS doesnt play TEAM ball, then there may be another upset in the making....the last time we played them we were only 2 possessions away from one of the biggest upsets in Kentucky...we had that game won and lost it at the end of the 4th and anyone who watched the game knows its the truth.....JBS is a talented team and there are several great young players on the team but its just ashame they dont get the chance to show that....if we play good defense and keep a certain player ( who I wont mention) from getting the ball to shoot, shoot, shoot....because we all know just about every time his hands touch a ball that he shoots whether they are 4 others wide open under the goal ....people can get mad at me all they want for saying that BUT it will still be the truth.....if JBS wants to go any farther than the district, regionals at best...then they better play some TEAM ball.....since the weather has factored in here.....the game probably will be postponed, but if it isnt postponed there wont be as many fans there due to the weather .....there probably wont be any school tomorrow and in my opinion if the roads are too bad for a kid to go to school then it should also be too bad for a kid to go play a ball game.....just my opinion though....even if JBS does win.....I will be still always be one of the biggest LION FANS!!! GO LIONS GO!!!!

uk96

JBS by 15...
JBS by 15
JBS is deff gonna be hungry for a win after the loss to Hazard in the All "A" but Cordia will give them a fight and it should be a close game just like the 1st meeting and stay close through aleast 3 quarters, JBS pulls away in the 4th and wins by 9.
close game but im saying cordia by 4 or 5
FAIR_GAME_FAN Wrote:First of all the game is scheduled to be played at JBS unless something has changed with the schedules....being a Lion fan and having a son who plays I want to say Cordia....I KNOW they have the abilty to do it especially if JBS doesnt play TEAM ball...BUT since JBS is coming off a big upset with Hazard, they are going to be out for blood and since it is being played at JBS , JBS will probably win......but like I said if JBS doesnt play TEAM ball, then there may be another upset in the making....the last time we played them we were only 2 possessions away from one of the biggest upsets in Kentucky...we had that game won and lost it at the end of the 4th and anyone who watched the game knows its the truth.....JBS is a talented team and there are several great young players on the team but its just ashame they dont get the chance to show that....if we play good defense and keep a certain player ( who I wont mention) from getting the ball to shoot, shoot, shoot....because we all know just about every time his hands touch a ball that he shoots whether they are 4 others wide open under the goal ....people can get mad at me all they want for saying that BUT it will still be the truth.....if JBS wants to go any farther than the district, regionals at best...then they better play some TEAM ball.....since the weather has factored in here.....the game probably will be postponed, but if it isnt postponed there wont be as many fans there due to the weather .....there probably wont be any school tomorrow and in my opinion if the roads are too bad for a kid to go to school then it should also be too bad for a kid to go play a ball game.....just my opinion though....even if JBS does win.....I will be still always be one of the biggest LION FANS!!! GO LIONS GO!!!!

Wow! Amazing post.
if its at grady nutt then i think jbs pulls it of but if combs and hurt play good and jbs focuses on clark and clint they could get beat close game could go either way i hope i can make it
josh taylor will not be suiting up for the lions tonight tough loss for cordia not having a post presents
Or should i say Josh Turner as he is referred to by the faithful of lotts creek.
Josh Taylor quittin once again is gonna hurt the Lions alot especially in this game last game against JBS, Cordia had a hard time rebounding and without the big man inside they are deff gonna struggle no way you can beat JBS if you give them second chances.
As a parent and a faithful fan of Cordia....reguardless of whether we win by 1 or lose by 101.....once a person QUITS they should NOT be allowed back on the team..unless the circumstances are some how due to an injury ..geezzz....I cant stand it when kids quit something and then whine and get back on the team in starting positions when there are other kids on the team that have played since preschool.....granted they may not be as big but hell...they come to practice...and sweat and sometimes even bleed just as much as the next person....either be part of the team or take your whining a$$ some place else if you dont like Coridia's team ( A frustrated and very upset parent here!!! ) Seems like every team has its little bouts with players and coaches but this is just rediculous!!! I dont know what the circumstances are around why this happened but its not the first time its happened but hopefully its going to be the last......you dont know how many times I have wanted to chew the coach out, BUT I DIDNT because HE is the one being paid and is suppose to know whats best, but if a player leaving the team at its most crucial moments and then come back later ...its just rediculous....Taylor is a talented kid.....no doubt about it...but I have seen attitude from him that I wouldnt take from my son even on his worst day, but like I said I dont know all the circumstances here so I guess I should have kept quiet until I knew them but Im just tired of all the quitting and others joining and kids that have played at Cordia from day one sit on the bench..... I have to work tonight and am about to leave so I cant be at the game...but I will try to check on here during my break to see if anything is posted about the game...I dont think its going to be on radio but it might.....if anyone can....please keep a score posted every now again or at least when its over.....( sure wish it would have been me that won that lottery.....work work work...geezz) It's no wonder we are rated last at everything!!! GO LIONS!!!!!! plus: If Tyler Noble will get in there and rebound, he can help the team quite a bit...he has improved a great deal since last year....I dont know if Derek can play yet or not due to an injury....I guess only time will tell.....later folks!!!
FAIR_GAME_FAN Wrote:As a parent and a faithful fan of Cordia....reguardless of whether we win by 1 or lose by 101.....once a person QUITS they should NOT be allowed back on the team..unless the circumstances are some how due to an injury ..geezzz....I cant stand it when kids quit something and then whine and get back on the team in starting positions when there are other kids on the team that have played since preschool.....granted they may not be as big but hell...they come to practice...and sweat and sometimes even bleed just as much as the next person....either be part of the team or take your whining a$$ some place else if you dont like Coridia's team ( A frustrated and very upset parent here!!! ) Seems like every team has its little bouts with players and coaches but this is just rediculous!!! I dont know what the circumstances are around why this happened but its not the first time its happened but hopefully its going to be the last......you dont know how many times I have wanted to chew the coach out, BUT I DIDNT because HE is the one being paid and is suppose to know whats best, but if a player leaving the team at its most crucial moments and then come back later ...its just rediculous....Taylor is a talented kid.....no doubt about it...but I have seen attitude from him that I wouldnt take from my son even on his worst day, but like I said I dont know all the circumstances here so I guess I should have kept quiet until I knew them but Im just tired of all the quitting and others joining and kids that have played at Cordia from day one sit on the bench..... I have to work tonight and am about to leave so I cant be at the game...but I will try to check on here during my break to see if anything is posted about the game...I dont think its going to be on radio but it might.....if anyone can....please keep a score posted every now again or at least when its over.....( sure wish it would have been me that won that lottery.....work work work...geezz) It's no wonder we are rated last at everything!!! GO LIONS!!!!!! plus: If Tyler Noble will get in there and rebound, he can help the team quite a bit...he has improved a great deal since last year....I dont know if Derek can play yet or not due to an injury....I guess only time will tell.....later folks!!!

Wow! Amazing post!
Pages: 1 2