Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville Fans Are The Best!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I went to the class A games both girls and boys and just wanted to comment on how Paintsville's fans really stand behind their team!!! They are also very loud!!!
They have it all the best team,the best fans,the best coaching,the best equipment,they got a Super Wal-Mart,and they are getting a Sonic restaruant where not worthy to be in the same Hemisphere.The only thing they dont have is you cant hardly get a cell phone signal in Paintsville ,If they ever remedy that we will give Lexington and Louisville to Ohio
Dont hate the team....hate the game!!!!
The Fan Wrote:They have it all the best team,the best fans,the best coaching,the best equipment,they got a Super Wal-Mart,and they are getting a Sonic restaruant where not worthy to be in the same Hemisphere.The only thing they dont have is you cant hardly get a cell phone signal in Paintsville ,If they ever remedy that we will give Lexington and Louisville to Ohio

Actually I have Cingular and App. and I get 4 bars everywhere in Paintsville. I am sorry that every time you come to Paintsville the string on your can breaks and no-one can hear you! LOL! The only thing that really sucks about Paintsville is you can't by a Freakin BEER!!
OffTheHook Wrote:Actually I have Cingular and App. and I get 4 bars everywhere in Paintsville. I am sorry that every time you come to Paintsville the string on your can breaks and no-one can hear you! LOL! The only thing that really sucks about Paintsville is you can't by a Freakin BEER!!

OMG! This is hilarious! I almost spit pop on my computer. No reason to hate PHS!! Thanks to whomever made the compliment. Our school has worked hard to develop spirit in the last two years. Actually, I thought we were a little low for the All A. I've seen us better. Either way, I have App. and my phone works fine, so take the others advice and get a new can (laughing again). :Cheerlead
LoL.. Paintsville's fan are 'AWESOME' as their chants go! lol
#1TigerFan Wrote:OMG! This is hilarious! I almost spit pop on my computer. No reason to hate PHS!! Thanks to whomever made the compliment. Our school has worked hard to develop spirit in the last two years. Actually, I thought we were a little low for the All A. I've seen us better. Either way, I have App. and my phone works fine, so take the others advice and get a new can (laughing again). :Cheerlead
i have 3 on cingular reception in and out over there and get some new material Off the Hook has already used that one
OffTheHook Wrote:Actually I have Cingular and App. and I get 4 bars everywhere in Paintsville. I am sorry that every time you come to Paintsville the string on your can breaks and no-one can hear you! LOL! The only thing that really sucks about Paintsville is you can't by a Freakin BEER!!
that is funny and btw why is Paintsville dry
The Fan Wrote:that is funny and btw why is Paintsville dry

The Bootleggers and Preachers! Enough said! LOL!
I think Paintsville's fan much like any school in the mountains they back there teams to the hilt, all the mountain teams have great support and I guess that what I like about living here, when whatever team goes to state from the 15th, that is who I am for.

As far as the best fans that I have ever seen there was a school 2 years ago at the sweet sixteen that was absolutely awesome.
I was gonna say. I come in from Cali and have great reception...of course...I have to drive to Floyd County to get a 6 pack. Not to get off topic, however, Paintsville is wet because of the ability of the dry side to successfully lobby their position as a morality issue.

It just seems that if the dry constituency would concetrate on more productive issues, and not an ECONOMIC issue, they could actually do some great things. Unfortunately, the dry side of things has no idea to the harm to commerce they inflict on a local level. Consequently, they can't make an arguement that doesn't include the alleged test of morals that alcohol presents while denying that those who drink will secure their drink whether it's in Magoffin County, Floyd County or Paintsville.

Sorry for the rant, but from a business and commerce perspective it's the roadblock to true growth that is needed in Paintsville, desperately. The wet/dry issue is in the year 2007, is an ECOMONIC issue that must addressed in an efficient manner, regardless of how you feel about it's consumption as a moral issue.
I think if Paintsville and Shelby Valley meet up in the regional tourney, you will be saddened to know that Paintsville does not have the best student section. You might could start a thread about all the other stuff for the moment, but not the fans. I will admit that Paintsville does have a pretty good student section, but they are far from being the best.
Paintsville does have faithfull fans, but their student section is nowhere close to the best.
If you consider the size of the student body they are very impressive...at the Pville vs. central game we had just as many kids cheering as they did and they triple the amount of kids we have...GO BIG BLUE!!!
gettheball Wrote:If you consider the size of the student body they are very impressive...at the Pville vs. central game we had just as many kids cheering as they did and they triple the amount of kids we have...GO BIG BLUE!!!

:Thumbs:
#1TigerFan Wrote:OMG! This is hilarious! I almost spit pop on my computer. No reason to hate PHS!! Thanks to whomever made the compliment. Our school has worked hard to develop spirit in the last two years. Actually, I thought we were a little low for the All A. I've seen us better. Either way, I have App. and my phone works fine, so take the others advice and get a new can (laughing again). :Cheerlead

Paintsville's pep section needs a set of Arms' twins. Some/most of you what and who I'm talkin about. Them two boys were crazy, they got most spirited for our senior class and if you were ever at a basketball game you could see why. You just don't hardly see kids like that anymore, not afraid to go that extra mile in the spirit dept. Kids now days are too worried about what people are gonna think of them and worried about bein embarassed or somethin.

As a whole, I think Paintsville's fan support is great, always has been, even when Paintsville was in a rebuildin year and was down, way down. The fans always come out to support the boys.
Paintsville has a good group of followers, but their student section is behind some area schools. I am not saying that the Paintsville student section is bad, it is far from being that. They just dont seem to get into the costumes and such as other teams in the area does.
Warlock Wrote:Paintsville has a good group of followers, but their student section is behind some area schools. I am not saying that the Paintsville student section is bad, it is far from being that. They just dont seem to get into the costumes and such as other teams in the area does.

the Blue Crew for Shelby Valley is good for that
paintsville is louder than valley lol
Buckeyex7x Wrote:paintsville is louder than valley lol

I Dont Know about that lol..I havn't herd Paintsville's cheer section.. Guess we'll have to wait and see come Tourny Time
i guess so :thumpsup: hope we play each other!~!
paintsville does have the best fans. could you all quit talkin about cell phones
yea really cell phones? lol get off that topic
Buckeyex7x Wrote:i guess so :thumpsup: hope we play each other!~!

yea me 2 lol
BIG FAN #1 Wrote:paintsville does have the best fans. could you all quit talkin about cell phones
I just got a new razor cant figure out the bluetooth can i get any help
lol shut up about the phone smart A. haha
Buckeyex7x Wrote:lol shut up about the phone smart A. haha
lol lol lol know the definition of a buckeye, its a wortless nut hahahahahahahahahah and its an open forum i was not vulgar unlike your attempt to be,so i can say what i want

I LOVE BUTTERMILK !!!
The Fan Wrote:I just got a new razor cant figure out the bluetooth can i get any help

First off get the BLUE marker out of your mouth and you can't call anyone with a Gillette Sensor! LOL!! RAZOR is a Cell Phone! LOL! Smile

... thus showing why so many people think Paintsville is stuck up and self centerd.
OffTheHook Wrote:First off get the BLUE marker out of your mouth and you can't call anyone with a Gillette Sensor! LOL!! RAZOR is a Cell Phone! LOL! Smile

and bluetooth makes it capabel to send ringtones and pictures from phone to phone... know what you talking about befor you make fun.
Pages: 1 2