Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hardin county area scores
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tuesday, August 16th

LCMS​ 12​@​JTA​​ 32
WHMS​ 6​@​NMS​ 46
BGMS​ 0​@​TKS​ 8
SPMS​ 20​@​EHMS​ 6
Tuesday, August 23rd

LCMS​ 32​@​ WHMS​ 6
NMS​ 8​ @​ JTA​ 30
TKS​ 32​ @​ EHMS ​8
SPMS​ 0​@ ​BGMS ​8
Below is a list of our conference teams and which high school they feed, For those who don't already know and were wondering :
BGMS- Bluegrass (John Hardin)
EHMS- East Hardin (Central Hardin)
JTA- James T. Alton ( North Hardin/ John hardin)
LCMS- Larue County (Larue county)
NMS- North middle ( North Hardin
SPMS- Stewart Pepper (Meade County)
WHMS- West Hardin ( Central Hardin)
Tuesday August 30th

LCMS 16 @ EHMS 12
TKS 64 @ WHMS 0
NMS 13 @ BGMS 36
JTA 38 @ SPMS 12
Hopefully TK let they JV play in that game, if not that (to me) is showing bad sportsmanship for running up a score on a team you knew you already beat.
Did they use a 24 point running clock like they did in East Hardin's bowl a few weeks ago? I didn't know if that was a conference rule or what.

Let's give a little credit, sometimes your backups (or JV) is that good.
I aint hating, if they played JV and they still scored then that's cool, but if the varsity stayed in the whole time, that just seems a little unsportsmanlike. And if that is with a running clock, that's like playing without a defense to put that many points up.
I was not there last night but our conference rule is a running clock after 21.. I was told TK didn't pull their starters until the 4th qrt
Tuesday September 6th

BGMS 38 @ LCMS 34
JTA 14 @ TKS 30
EHMS 13 @ NMS 6
WHMS 8 @ SPMS 28
​Standings

Team​ Won​ Lost​ ​GB

TKS​ 4​ 0​ 0
BGMS​ ​3​ 1 1
JTA​ 3​ 1​ 1
LCMS​ 2​ 2​ 2
SPMS​ 2​ 2​ 2
EHMS​ 1​ 3​ 3
NMS​ 1​ 3​ 3
WHMS​ 0​ 4​ 4
Tuesday, September 13th

JTA ​30​ @​ BGMS​ 6
TKS​ 50​ @​ LCMS​ 0
EHMS​ 36​ @​ WHMS​ 0
NMS​ 14 ​@ ​SPMS​ 44​
Tk stone wins the MSAC championship..
Congrats to them on a undefeated regular season!
good luck to TK Stone and Meade county as they are the only two teams going to the playoffs from our confernce
No JTA??? They did well after we came out of the gate early!! White hat WR is a Beast!!!
I'm not sure what jta is doing. Hardin county schools aren't allowed to participate in the state playoffs this year but apparently JTA don't have to follow the rules because they did register for the playoffs
JTA will not be in the playoffs.

If what I found out yesterday is true about the whole ordeal its really sad. Has nothing to do with the teams, coaches or administrators at the individual schools.