Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Case For Hillary Clinton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Page left blank intentionally]
Confusednicker:
▶ Hillary Clinton is more experienced than her opponent:

▪ in foreign relations
▪ in diplomatic expression
▪ in domestic policy

➡ Hillary Clinton is better prepared to handle the inevitable ups and downs and crisis moments of being the POTUS.

➡ Hillary Clinton better understands that politics is a science requiring tact, diplomacy, sometimes courage, sometimes discretion.

This is not an endorsement of Hillary Clinton, but it seems ridiculous to me to suggest that a reasonable person might not come to the above conclusions. And another reasonable person might disagree.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:▶ Hillary Clinton is more experienced than her opponent:

▪ in foreign relations
▪ in diplomatic expression
▪ in domestic policy

➡ Hillary Clinton is better prepared to handle the inevitable ups and downs and crisis moments of being the POTUS.

➡ Hillary Clinton better understands that politics is a science requiring tact, diplomacy, sometimes courage, sometimes discretion.

This is not an endorsement of Hillary Clinton, but it seems ridiculous to me to suggest that a reasonable person might not come to the above conclusions. And another reasonable person might disagree.

I agree that Hillary is very experienced at putting political and personal financial matters ahead of the lives of her personnel in the field. I agree that she will continue to bankrupt the country with the combination of new social programs, and, continuing to provide security for our allies at the expense of US taxpayers, while these allies enjoy 30 hr work weeks and 3 month vacations. I agree that Hillary concedes the interests of her own electorate to foreign nations so that our allies will not be offended.