Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2016 - Game Scores Report 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rules for me to continue posting these:

1. If your teams score is wrong, its because someone entered it wrong, get with your coach and have it corrected.

2. If you don't see your game score listed, its because it was never entered, get with your coach and have it entered.

3. Duplicates (if both coaches are following the rules, each game should be listed twice, if they are not get with your coach and have it corrected)...I am not taking the time to delete the duplicates

4. If you are a parent and posted the scores on the facebook page but don't see them listed here (1. Thank you, 2. it's because it was never entered, get with your coach and have it entered.)

The format from excel does not copy and paste well into the forums (unless a MOD has a way to do it I haven't figured out) so you will get PDF attachments.
Are these scores accurate? Says JCTMS beat Westport but another thread says Westport beat JCTMS in 8th. Did Clinton really beat Casey by 40?
Wildcat18 Wrote:Are these scores accurate? Says JCTMS beat Westport but another thread says Westport beat JCTMS in 8th. Did Clinton really beat Casey by 40?

See post 1, #1.
Westport did beat JCTMS

There was error when first game report was entered.
So my next question would be = Are the incorrect scores updated prior to seeding for the playoffs?
Wildcat18 Wrote:So my next question would be = Are the incorrect scores updated prior to seeding for the playoffs?

Win Loss forms are used for seeding.
Can anyone view the scores ?
Can anyone view these scores ?