Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Warren Central 63 Shelby Valley 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.
Good Game Valley!
Nothing to hang their heads in about this one. Warren Central is a very tough team, and ranked high in all the state polls. Good experience for this young squad.
Wildcats have shown they are definately "State Tournament Material"

WC is a top state team and for Valley to hang that close....we all should be proud of a good showing from our region.

Congrats Coach Booher and the wildcats!
Good showing by the 15th.
Congrats Shelby Valley, on a hard fought game.
Aww man, only a 3 points lost, how did this game end,anybody have any stats
NYY10 Wrote:Aww man, only a 3 points lost, how did this game end,anybody have any stats

Valley was down 62-60 with a few seconds left when Jeremy Jackson missed the go ahead 3 pointer. Valley fouled on the rebound and Warren Central made one of two free throws to put them up 63-60. Jacob Bryant got what was said to be a good look at a game tying three pointer at the buzzer. I wasn't there, but this is what I was told via cell phone. I was also told that Jacob Bryant had somewhere around 30 points.
Great game Valley, nothing to hang your heads over.
Gongrats to WC, and good game Valley. I thought warren was really good?
And im not sayin Valley isnt im just wonder if WC we good i dont know them that well just heard they was.
anyone know how many Anderson for Warren Central had?
WOW..Impressive Valley!
Very good game valley! This is i think the best team in the mountains
Congrats to SV! Good job representing the 15th!
Yeah I agree, they represented the 15th well, WTG Valley.
Buckeyex7x Wrote:And im not sayin Valley isnt im just wonder if WC we good i dont know them that well just heard they was.

They're ranked 6th in the Herald Leader and 7th in the Courier Journal. I heard they were 4th in another rating, but I'm yet to see or hear it.
Congrats WC.
This week's rankings had Warren Central at #3.

Boys Basketball Rankings 1-23
1. Scott County
2. Ballard
3. Warren Central
4. Male
5. Bryan Station
6. Mason County
7. Clark County
8. Tates Creek
9. Doss
10. Lexington Catholic
11. Jeffersontown
12. Pleasure Ridge Park
13. Covington Catholic
14. South Laurel
15. Madison Central
16. Trinity
17. Fairdale
18. Christian County
19. Henderson County
20. Shelby County
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:This week's rankings had Warren Central at #3.

Boys Basketball Rankings 1-23
1. Scott County
2. Ballard
3. Warren Central
4. Male
5. Bryan Station
6. Mason County
7. Clark County
8. Tates Creek
9. Doss
10. Lexington Catholic
11. Jeffersontown
12. Pleasure Ridge Park
13. Covington Catholic
14. South Laurel
15. Madison Central
16. Trinity
17. Fairdale
18. Christian County
19. Henderson County
20. Shelby County

What rankings are those?
These last two losses have been great experience for Valley, and it will only help them in the future, great effort guys!!
alfus21 Wrote:What rankings are those?

They are the one's that BGP uses. I know admins hate to hear that name on here, and I've had a thread closed because of it, but I don't know the name of them, other than they are on that site.
This valley team may make some noise at state! Even without the Kyle and Byrant playign pn a sprang ankle!
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:This valley team may make some noise at state! Even without the Kyle and Byrant playign pn a sprang ankle!

which bryant is hurt? Logan?
wow great showing by Booher and his troops...IF they make state this may be the team to lead us deeper then we have went the past few years...which as been NO WHERE...but as always we will get a crap draw
Panther Thunder Wrote:anyone know how many Anderson for Warren Central had?
Not sure, but speaking of Anderson isnt he signing with a Division 1 Texas Christian college? im thinkins this is what i heard...
Correct me if im wrong
Congrats WC
I still cannot get over Valley playing Central to 3. This to me is a statement game for Valley to show people that they can play with anyone in the state! They are a big man and about a year of experience away from being a Top 10 team in the state.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I still cannot get over Valley playing Central to 3. This to me is a statement game for Valley to show people that they can play with anyone in the state! They are a big man and about a year of experience away from being a Top 10 team in the state.

Ashley Hatfield could be the big man of the future! He is not as tall as alot of the big big men, but he still gets the job done. I think he's like 6'4? This team could be dangerous! And just think they don't lose much next year. Goodson and Jackson and I think thats all. Speaking of Goodson I talked to him and his brother last night(and his brother could play some ball to never played in H.S. but was pretty dangerous in Middle school.) Shoulder seemed to be healing very well. Very Impresive showing from our cats. I think the it is Jacob Bryant that hurt his ankle. I think I read it in the Dunbar game thread. Obviously if he had 30 or some last night must not have dampered him much. Way to go cat. In the words of Jason Booher-"Thats my lil' gnats. Thats what they do they fustrate people."
I agree that Hatfield is a VERY good player, but think he is played out of position because he is being forced too. The point I was making was, that in order to really compete in the state tourney, you have to have a big man around 6'6-6'8. Unfair I know, but that is just the way it is when you get to that stage!
You see 6'4 PG's at the state tourney but i do agree with you that Ashley is a tremendous basketball player!
Pages: 1 2