Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: For The Hazard Fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
well, it has all boiled down to what we all expected, jbs and hazard.
so now, to all the bulldog fans, i have created this thread, so that you all could express all of your excuses for tonights game if and when you get beat. let the whinning begin.Confusedhh:
ok 1.Tommy Sutton
hey bluegrass.
learn how to spell please.
99problems Wrote:hey bluegrass.
If you're talking about grammar here, the 'h' in hey needs to be capitalized, as does the 'l' in learn.
I'm sorry but I dont think it will be the Hazard fans whinning!!! GOOOO DAWGS!!
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:If you're talking about grammar here, the 'h' in hey needs to be capitalized, as does the 'l' in learn.

You must be a scoo teacher.
faninthestands Wrote:You must be a scoo teacher.
MaybeSmile BTW, it's 'school'.
Hazard fans didnt whine the last time and they wont this time either. You sound really confident bluegrass, even if the dawgs lose tonight, which they wont, i will still support them with all my heart, because at hazard u learn to become a family. A family which is a part of a long and cherished tradition. What happened at the last game is in the past and tonight is another game another day for the dawgs, and i would love to see your face after the dawgs beat JBS and bring them down to earth.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:MaybeSmile BTW, it's 'school'.
BTW, I'm just kidding around with you guys.:thumpsup: I don't spend my time correcting grammar on BGR. I make enough mistakes myself.
i agree with punjabi bulldog79 all the way, we are all one big family here at hazard. its great, good luck to the dawgs tonite!
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?! Haha...yall barely beat Knott Co. I am not at all worried bout tonight, but if we DO lose then Im not gonna whine about it...haha...only JBS fans do that.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?! Haha...yall barely beat Knott Co. I am not at all worried bout tonight, but if we DO lose then Im not gonna whine about it...haha...only JBS fans do that.
yall barely beat lee county!Yall got killed by holmes,yall got killed by dunbar yall got beat by breathitt,yall got beat by perry..
and my favorite yall was down to jbs by 19 and yall got beat by 9
all u hazard fans y dont u stop being jealous i know its hard but try not to be so jealous we all know ur jealous of jbs and ur mad because u have to play against jbs tonight. u were mad because jbs has beaten u before and hazard was scared about jbs's win
konan Wrote:and my favorite yall was down to jbs by 19 and yall got beat by 9
yea i agree that probably was my favorite lol yea they have been beaten before
Let's Get it ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Decent Lineman Wrote:ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?! Haha...yall barely beat Knott Co. I am not at all worried bout tonight, but if we DO lose then Im not gonna whine about it...haha...only JBS fans do that.
jbs beat kcc by five and beat u by nine the last game and o lets see that was in the SEMI-FINAL game of the wymt lets see u didnt go to the championship game
99problems Wrote:hey bluegrass.
hey shut up its not like u could spell any better
Listen, this isn't a spelling contest anyways. Let's get on about the game. Go play scrabble if you all want 15 posts about spelling!
ok mister playboy well everybody is scared to play jbs because jbs is good thats the truth and u know it
konan Wrote:yall barely beat lee county!Yall got killed by holmes,yall got killed by dunbar yall got beat by breathitt,yall got beat by perry..
HAHA JBS got killed by Lexington Catholic, Trinity. Hazard might have had trouble with Lee but at least not Cordia and Buckhorn, what a joke.
If you was for Hazard why would you bring up bad JBS losses they beat you this year not in summer ball (even though they did) but the real season. So your the ones with something to prove now because JBS handed your loss to you so now its your chance to try and win some bragging rights back, but you cant talk bad about JBS if they beat you.
How about last year? How many time did JBS beat Hazard last year there DOC. How easily we forget. I hope they enjoy that one victory because it will be their last. I still remember how Hicks stold that ball from Stepp last year to seal game. How sweet it was. I bet JBS still has nightmares over that one play.
konan Wrote:and my favorite yall was down to jbs by 19 and yall got beat by 9
Getting beat by 9 is alot better than 16 :thatsfunn
well its alot better than gettin beat by 16!! we r going to state we r going to state!!
Doc John Wrote:If you was for Hazard why would you bring up bad JBS losses they beat you this year not in summer ball (even though they did) but the real season. So your the ones with something to prove now because JBS handed your loss to you so now its your chance to try and win some bragging rights back, but you cant talk bad about JBS if they beat you.
I believe you were handed a loss. Does this mean they can talk bad about JBS?
monkey57 Wrote:all u hazard fans y dont u stop being jealous i know its hard but try not to be so jealous we all know ur jealous of jbs and ur mad because u have to play against jbs tonight. u were mad because jbs has beaten u before and hazard was scared about jbs's win
Im so Jealous that I cant be on a losing team. Im so Jealous that I cant be teammates with ballhogs and players that think their the best in state. Im so Jealous that my coach isnt my uncle and im so jealous that we get to go to Richmond and you dont.
lmao funny how jbs lost this game.
They did have us down by 19 in that first game but won by 9 though. This game we had them down by 16 and won by 16.
LongJohns Wrote:They did have us down by 19 in that first game but won by 9 though. This game we had them down by 16 and won by 16.
Good point.
Pages: 1 2 3