Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 21 Bell Co 19 Scrimmage 8/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts
Looks like not all is lost on log mountain. The bobcats will be a little more competitive than the whole world thought. Of course Knox central always seems to lay an egg against bell too.
KC was up 21-0 when the subbing started. They scored on the first 3 drives. Bell scored 1 TD on JV and last 2 TD's on freshman. KC looked really good. Bell has some nice players but very little Coaching.
KC looked solid tonight. Our senior QB is a genuine dual threat who can throw on the run or from the pocket. Defense looked tough especially the few times Bell tried to pass. Nice start with a strong scrimmage.
wasnt close at all
Kc looked good
Kc going to make a run this year
awesome line and running game
outstanding defense
be a good year
KC looked solid. Possibly one of the worst TEAMS to come off log mountain. KC could've scored as many as they wanted. Started subbing after the 1st 10 minutes.
are you serious
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Looks like not all is lost on log mountain. The bobcats will be a little more competitive than the whole world thought. Of course Knox central always seems to lay an egg against bell too.

What game were you watching? Bell was in the red in yardage most of first half and later scored on KC young bunch so looks like a long year if no changes are made
In order to be the men you have to beat the men
KC looked solid
Agree
The number 1's just played the 1st quarter
KC's bigs looked stout
Going to be a long season on log mountain
Good luck Bell
Knox Central is also picked as a favorite to win State as well. Wink
Also heard it was Bell Co's first scrimmage of the year even including camp.
It was KC 1st as well
At the end of 1st quarter KC was up 21-0 JV played 2nd and 3rd quarter I really don't know if Central was that good or Bell was that bad. I do know Madison Central was there scouting so I don't think coach Russell didn't want to show to much. KC pretty much scored when they wanted and their defense looked great.
As bad as bell looked tonight they will still beat Middlesboro.
Harlan county Corbin Madison Central Middlesboro Campbell County TN was a bunch of folks at this game
Panthers are going to be tough out for anyone this year. As I have said before this is the best Bunch that's ever played for KC. May not make it to state but barring any major injuries they will win region this year. Mark it down
central was in bells backfield before they could get the ball handed off I hope bell is not that bad that means we are that good go panthers
Knox seemed to be improved and well Bell is not of old but with what I seen was typical Bell do nothing spectacular in the grid and noticed some players not playing is that injuries or what we seemed a little out of sorts too I wonder if that is cause of new coach or from where it took so long to get a coach!
BobcatForever Wrote:Knox seemed to be improved and well Bell is not of old but with what I seen was typical Bell do nothing spectacular in the grid and noticed some players not playing is that injuries or what we seemed a little out of sorts too I wonder if that is cause of new coach or from where it took so long to get a coach!

I was told some players didn't play last night. Resting up for Middlesboro is what I was told.
Pages: 1 2