Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Mountain Top 10 1/26/07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Magoffin Co.
2. Clay Co.
3. Shelby Valley
4. Perry Central
5. Breathitt Co.
6. Lesie Co.
7. Johnson Central
8. Belfry
9. South Laurel
10. Hazard
Congratulations to all teams that made this list. It is a pretty big honor.
Could be a new #1 next week. Then again it might stay the same. #1 & #2 face off. Should be a great game.
OffTheHook Wrote:Could be a new #1 next week. Then again it might stay the same. #1 & #2 face off. Should be a great game.
Cant wait for that one, everyone needs to come if they want to see a great basketball game.
Looks like it has been shoken up a little. What happened to Owsley??
JC starting to climb.
and_1 Wrote:Looks like it has been shoken up a little. What happened to Owsley??

Owsley got beat by hazard so hazard took the #10 spot.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Owsley got beat by hazard so hazard took the #10 spot.

I knew they got beat...whats funny is how everyone made a big deal out of spilt milk. Owsley was overrated and in my opinion they have the right team at the 10 spot now.
Someone explain to me how Johnson Central is ahead of Belfry.
jc beat belfy didnt they?
Super_de Wrote:jc beat belfy didnt they?

Yeah you're right I didn't see that. I was just checking other losses and overall records, and didn't see that they played each other. Thanks.
wow..magofin and clay play soon that will be a game to see...
and_1 Wrote:I knew they got beat...whats funny is how everyone made a big deal out of spilt milk. Owsley was overrated and in my opinion they have the right team at the 10 spot now.

Spilt milk?? Owsley was not and is not "overrated." What is the big deal with people claiming teams to be overrated? Like I've said 100 times, they earned that spot when they had it. Why do people have to put teams down so often? Hazard is now #10, congratulations to them. People need to be happy for teams accomplishments and not make remarks to put them down, like calling them "overrated." IMO the term "overrated" IS OVERRATED.
At the time Owsley deserved to be in the Top 10. Right now, I could understand why people would be upset IF they were still in it. Ya know, It's pretty low to put down a bunch of athletes. They go out there and play there hearts out for there friends, love-ones, school, community, and there selves. Just be happy for them and quit bickering and fighting over who's "OVERRATED" and who's "#1". Just be happy that your school is on there, and if it's not, encourage the players to work harder!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pickin'_n_grinnin Wrote:At the time Owsley deserved to be in the Top 10. Right now, I could understand why people would be upset IF they were still in it. Ya know, It's pretty low to put down a bunch of athletes. They go out there and play there hearts out for there friends, love-ones, school, community, and there selves. Just be happy for them and quit bickering and fighting over who's "OVERRATED" and who's "#1". Just be happy that your school is on there, and if it's not, encourage the players to work harder!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very well said: "pickin'_n_grinnin". I couldn't agree more.
yeah, valley is burnin it up! they're really good. especially numbers, 11,12,10,14,20,and31