Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR 2016 Preseason Class 5A Rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 Bowling Green
2 Highlands
3 Christian Co
4 Fern Creek
5 Cov Cath
6 Southwestern
7 Pulaski Co
8 Owensboro
9 North Laurel
10 Greenwood

Others receiving votes Harlan Co, South Oldham, Graves Co, Dixie Heights, Madison Southern, and Anderson County.

What's your thoughts?
It's a start...apparently it's the Purples world and the rest of us are living in it!
Boom,boom,boom TongueirateSho I like Southwestern in the east. :truestory:
bac2369 Wrote:1 Bowling Green
2 Highlands
3 Christian Co
4 Fern Creek
5 Cov Cath
6 Southwestern
7 Pulaski Co
8 Owensboro
9 North Laurel
10 Greenwood

Others receiving votes Harlan Co, South Oldham, Graves Co, Dixie Heights, Madison Southern, and Anderson County.

What's your thoughts?

I look for my Colonels to get some votes this season. especially since they are as good as a couple other schools that are already receiving votes Smile
pjdoug Wrote:I look for my Colonels to get some votes this season. especially since they are as good as a couple other schools that are already receiving votes Smile

Like who??????? :poker face:
64SUR Wrote:Like who??????? :poker face:

look at your crystal ball on your bandwagon and you'll figure it out Smile
pjdoug Wrote:look at your crystal ball on your bandwagon and you'll figure it out Smile

Ok then my crystal ball tell me north Laurel will beat your colonels this year. Coach Chappell has them going in the right directions. May win a playoff game this year. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Ok then my crystal ball tell me north Laurel will beat your colonels this year. Coach Chappell has them going in the right directions. May win a playoff game this year. :Cheerlead

I need you to be more supportive of the Colonels Confusednicker:
Doug are u going to come to Hazard for the scrimmage tomorrow.?
bac2369 Wrote:Doug are u going to come to Hazard for the scrimmage tomorrow.?

I'm not sure.I'm bad sick. is it tomorrow or Friday?
pjdoug Wrote:I need you to be more supportive of the Colonels Confusednicker:

Bjdoug I will be supporting Whitley County in most games. As of right now Corbin and North owns me. Confusederiously:
pjdoug Wrote:I'm not sure.I'm bad sick. is it tomorrow or Friday?

Tomorrow?
pjdoug Wrote:I'm not sure.I'm bad sick. is it tomorrow or Friday?

Stop watching Fox's News :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:Stop watching Fox's News :lmao:

I try to not watch news.
If Highlands is the #2 team in 5A then 5A is weak!
UK1fan Wrote:If Highlands is the #2 team in 5A then 5A is weak!

You are correct.
The Bowling Green Purples.... why not have the one of the school colors Green?
bac2369 Wrote:Tomorrow?

What time?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The Bowling Green Purples.... why not have the one of the school colors Green?

I have never given it a thought. That would make sense. When you are named after a purple (ghost) spirit, nobody takes you serious, anyway. I am fond of the Purple People Eaters.
adopted purple Wrote:I have never given it a thought. That would make sense. When you are named after a purple (ghost) spirit, nobody takes you serious, anyway. I am fond of the Purple People Eaters.

Does your team play 'Purple Haze' at your games?

If not... you are missing out.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Does your team play 'Purple Haze' at your games?

If not... you are missing out.

I will mention that. I've heard Purple Rain a few times.