Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR 2016 Preseason Class 2A Rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 Mayfield
2 Desales
3 CAL
4 NCC
5 Danville
6 Owensboro Cath
7 LCA
8 Butler Co
9 Holy Cross
10 Somerset

Others receiving votes Lloyd,Murray,Leslie Co, Glasgow, P-burg.

What's your thoughts?
Pretty close to how I would have scored it.
Boom!!! Mayfield and LCA got my #1 seed in the west and east. :worthy:
64, if that happens you will have to decide whether you are going to dress as a blue eagle or a red Cardinal.
mysonis55 Wrote:64, if that happens you will have to decide whether you are going to dress as a blue eagle or a red Cardinal.

Already have a blue Eagles dress it was mail to me at the end of last season LCA is coming to the dance in bowling green. I think it's a :truestory:
Good we owe them one. We have a real good record against blue and grey Eagles. We've gone played 24 times. Counting the train wreck in 09, we've only lost to blue and grey Eagles 5 times.
Watched Somerset versus Madison Southern tonight. Solid defense, big line full of speed. Went 6-6 score. Madison Southern huge and great def.. Somerset JV loaded as well. I'd have to say again LCA Somerset game will be 1st seed, but having Somerset definitely a top 6 in the top ten. I know the past 2 years have been rough, but rough because they were young. These jumpers aren't young anymore and back to hard hitting.