Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County at Fleming County 8/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fleming County squeaked by Estill County 36-34 in Irvine last season. Can Estill County return the favor or will Fleming County defeat Estill County once again?
Strikeout King Wrote:Fleming County squeaked by Estill County 36-34 in Irvine last season. Can Estill County return the favor or will Fleming County defeat Estill County once again?

I hate to say this but Fleming Co may run away with this one. The Fleming Co that squeaked by last year to start the season was not the Fleming Co that beat Russell later in the season. They made a QB change after game 3 and things changed quickly for the better. The are the district favorite in my opinion.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:I hate to say this but Fleming Co may run away with this one. The Fleming Co that squeaked by last year to start the season was not the Fleming Co that beat Russell later in the season. They made a QB change after game 3 and things changed quickly for the better. The are the district favorite in my opinion.

Very well could but I think it's gonna be another dandy. Estill did lose their leading rusher but returned the other two rushers that will carry the load this season.

Hopefully it's a good game and no one gets hurt.

Estill County/Paul Dunbar scrimmage Friday should give us a good indication of how well Estill will do this season
Good opening game.
Estill could come out and surprise them but Fleming has some good line and during 7 on 7s I hear they did very well so im gonna say Fleming but we'll see keep us updated on gameday strikeout king
These 2 teams had a barn burner in Irvine last year. I expect another good game this week in Flemingsburg.