Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville v.s. Allen Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ALL A Finals. Predictions?
Paintsville
This game should be a REALLY good game to watch. But I'm taking Paintsville on this one. Paintsville can def. out shoot Allen Central.
Paintsville.

I am not putting a number on here though. Paintsville is capable of a big game against anyone, but seem to only win by 5-10 points no matter which 15th Region team they play and no matter how big a lead they have during the game. Puzzling! lol

Having watched the Rebels though, I think that AC can certainly put on a good game and if they are on and Paintsville is not ready, they are capable of beating Paintsville. But I think that the Tigers will be ready for this one.
PAINTSVILLE by 6...
Allen Central on a roll right now.... But they aren't knocking Paintsville off IMO P'ville by 13!
Allen Central by 6....GO REBELS
Paintsville by 15, I feel like they will play a much better game.
Paintsville will be cuttin down the nets tomorrow night.
We hope.
Paintsville
AC by 8
Great game tonight AC.......i think the tigers may be a little worried.......Play smart...play team ball... Keep your cool Coach Martin as much as u can in Pville with the title on the line...I know it will be a hard job for u and your boys...and watch for the slone sholder "trying to draw his inside foul...which is usually a charge" depending on the ref u have.... u will be the "All A" champs of '07....keep the "All A" title on the Beaver side......Good Luck Rebels.......Flag, mascot and "All A"......Go Rebels.........TongueirateSho :letsparty
Paintsville by 10
Can't deny the Tigers in this one! I do think it will be won in the last 3 minutes and don't think the Togers will run away with this one! Good Luck to both!
Paintsville should win easy
Paintsville by 10
I think this will be a good game. I am going to go with AC by 3. If pressing 3 nights in a row doesn't take to much out of the Rebs they will turn the Tigers over for a few easy baskets. Coach Martin has played a lot of his bench so they should be fresh. I look for Martin to have a good game. Paintsville is a very good team but I think the Rebs will be ready.
what time does this game start?
Game time--- 7:00

Good luck to both teams! :Thumbs:

I'm pulling for the Tigers!! :letsparty
I'll take Paintsville by atleast 10
.B.A.L.L.I.N. Wrote:Game time--- 7:00

Thank you!
paintsville
.B.A.L.L.I.N. Wrote:Game time--- 7:00

I hope you are! LOL!! Go Tigers! Let's go to State!
Paintsville by 10+
Go Rebels! Shake the kingdom!
GO PAINTSVILLE

Tigers By 10+ in this one!!! BMR will have them focused and ready!:letsparty
Paintsville 62 Allen central 50
Paintsville 72 Allen Central 67