Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsvilles up coming team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
your opinions
They will be hosting a playoff game next year.
They wont be as good as everyone thinks. Theyve lost way too much over the last two years, theyll make playoffs, but theyll prolly be second to pikeville. I HOPE they beat pikeville cuz i hate pikeville but, i dont see it happenin.
Losing Pugh, and there FB. I think they're in real big trouble, because they will have no leadership at all. IMO there gonna have some real long games, and maybe a long season.
blackcat_student Wrote:Losing Pugh, and there FB. I think they're in real big trouble, because they will have no leadership at all. IMO there gonna have some real long games, and maybe a long season.
I hope it will be a long season....12-13 games at least!
BIG FAN #1 Wrote:your opinions

I hate to say it, but they will need all the help they can get.
I agree wit evryone but Guru...lol
LOOOOOOOOOOONG season for the tigers
The Tigers will be allright! They will win games like always and make the playoffs. If the line grows up and plays they should have a pretty good running game. The Tigers will be just fine
They will be just fine.
On offense, I look for the Tigers to be about a 60/40 team rush/pass. I hope to see more screens and short passes though. i think we can average around 175 ypg rushing and 150 ypg passing. 6 rushing plays out of 3-4 formations, will be plenty. 4-5 passing plays tops. Keep it simple and efficient. 4-5 yard per play, take care of the ball.
On D, I believe we can be better than last year. Hopefully we can get a few more to play this year so that the same old 15-17 players don't have to get beat up so much.
But either way, Paintsville will be looking to play as hard as they can.
Paintsville will be as good as they want to be just matters if they have the right attitude. Like Guru said they will be more rushing than passing and There D can be better than last year. Look for freshman Brett Reynolds to make a big impact:thumpsup:
I think theyll be okay.....just okay tho....i see them being second in district to pikeville....we'll see eh???
A Decent Lineman Wrote:I think theyll be okay.....just okay tho....i see them being second in district to pikeville....we'll see eh???
Considering they are almost always second in the Dist to Pikeville....I don't think you ought to put your very own handicapping servince on the WWW. just yet!!! LOL
Hazard came in second this past year....about their best finish in a long time, but act as if they have been top dog for decades. Must be nice to be moved out of the Dist. Eh?? LOL
The Guru Wrote:Considering they are almost always second in the Dist to Pikeville....I don't think you ought to put your very own handicapping servince on the WWW. just yet!!! LOL
Hazard came in second this past year....about their best finish in a long time, but act as if they have been top dog for decades. Must be nice to be moved out of the Dist. Eh?? LOL

:Thumbs: Nice lol but its true
Think they can beat SC?
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Think they can beat SC?
Southern Cal, or South Carolina???
..Sheldon Clark
TheyKnowMe Wrote:..Sheldon Clark
Ohhh....a High School team....well hell yea!!
Haha
yeah i think they can beat SC as well
The Guru Wrote:Considering they are almost always second in the Dist to Pikeville....I don't think you ought to put your very own handicapping servince on the WWW. just yet!!! LOL

Well actually we won the district last year...and we finished second two years ago....hmmm
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Well actually we won the district last year...and we finished second two years ago....hmmm

No....last year, you went to the playoff's as the number 2 team in the dist. The year befor, you went to the playoffs as the number 3 dist team.
I now the format was changed this past year, and I am unaware that they gave you all a Dist. Championship trophy. I know you were regional runners up though.
The Guru Wrote:No....last year, you went to the playoff's as the number 2 team in the dist. The year befor, you went to the playoffs as the number 3 dist team.
I now the format was changed this past year, and I am unaware that they gave you all a Dist. Championship trophy. I know you were regional runners up though.

Yea we got a regional trophy....after beating you and pikeville...lol...I believe u all were #3 seed this year tho. Good job 2 seasons ago...u all got us..haha
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Yea we got a regional trophy....after beating you and pikeville...lol...I believe u all were #3 seed this year tho. Good job 2 seasons ago...u all got us..haha
Why thank you......*slap, slap, slap*
LOL
The Guru Wrote:Why thank you......*slap, slap, slap*
LOL

No prob...gotta keep yall in line sumtimes...lmao
A Decent Lineman Wrote:No prob...gotta keep yall in line sumtimes...lmao

ROFLMAO!!! Again!
The Guru Wrote:ROFLMAO!!! Again!

If you don't care Guru, PM me what the hell ROFLMAO means, that's one I have never heard.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Yea we got a regional trophy....after beating you and pikeville...lol...I believe u all were #3 seed this year tho. Good job 2 seasons ago...u all got us..haha

What are you braggin about, Hazard has beat Paintsville a total of 3 times in the last 9 meetings. Once in 2003 after Paintsville lost everyone and Hazard returned everyone and twice in 2006 after both teams lost nearly lost everyone. We got a region championship my junior year (2001) and beat the heavily favored Hazard Bulldogs 36-6 AT Hazard on Hazards Senior Night, big deal. Congrats on winnin the region, good luck next year, this is a thread about Paintsville, noone cares about Hazard.
Redneck Wrote:What are you braggin about, Hazard has beat Paintsville a total of 3 times in the last 9 meetings. Once in 2003 after Paintsville lost everyone and Hazard returned everyone and twice in 2006 after both teams lost nearly lost everyone. We got a region championship my junior year (2001) and beat the heavily favored Hazard Bulldogs 36-6 AT Hazard on Hazards Senior Night, big deal. Congrats on winnin the region, good luck next year, this is a thread about Paintsville, noone cares about Hazard.

Hazard lost all their skill players from the 2005 season, the returned nearly all their offensive line. I'd rather return all my line rather than all my skill players which is what Paintsville pretty much had returned from the 2005 season. I'm sure the Bulldogs could careless about a regional title from 2001, bottomline is Paintsville should've beat them in the playoffs this year but choked. BTW, Hazard did not win the region this year, they were beat like a drum at Somerset. Just to clarify, in 2003, Hazard won the district and Paintsville seeded 4th playing with mostly freshman and sophomores. In 2004, Hazard placed 4th and Paintsville placed third. In 2005, Paintsville won the district while Hazard was the runner-up (I think, I could be wrong and Pikeville may have been the runner up). In 2006, Hazard placed 2nd and Paintsville placed 3rd but Hazard won the district in the playoffs by defeating Pikeville in the final seconds of the game.
Pages: 1 2 3