Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 74 Pike Central 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im not sure of the exact score but Pburg won by 4 I think.
Congrats Cats! Great Job boys!
I heard Vance had a great game!
We're all so proud of you and the work you've done over the last little bit! Keep it up, we're all pulling for you!
Congrats Blackcats!
Pburg held the lead the entire game. At one point the lead was by 13 pts. I do believe. A lot of fouls were being called on both teams. Pburg came through with the win 74-69. Great game Prestonsburg!!!
Congrats P-Burg! They have turned things around and started playing some basketball!
Congrats P-Burg
Congrats P-burg
Congrats P-burg.
Man we're really coming around. Counldn't make the game tonight, but we picked up a big Region win. Congrats Blackcats.
Good win Blackcats, Congrats
Starting to play alittle better. Good job Pburg.
Anyone have any stats on this game?
Martin had 21 and Vance had 17, both played great games. Hughe scoreless at the half had 15 in the second. Pburg looked really good in parts of this game and when they would get a good lead started making mental mistakes and let PC hang around. Terrible called game on both sides of the ball. No one could seem to get into a flow. Keep it up Cats. Now comes an important stretch with 3 district games.
Before seeing this game i would have said having 3 refs would be alot better than having 2. Reffing was horrible especially if P-burg got up by very many but i guess we are just gonna have to get used to it in this region, I think P-burg led by double digits 2 different times. Vance had a great game. Congrats P-burg.
4 Clutch free throws at end by Patton
Good job guys, keep it up.
good job blackcats
Congrats P-Burg