Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell 74 Rowan County 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Russell was on fire tonight.Jon Vanhoose had 42 points.
Most complete game of the year for Russell tonight. Except they still can't hit free throws.
Congrats Russell
It looked as though Matt Daniels was trying to keep pace in the 1st half, as though he wanted to show people he was just as good as Jonathan and he took some bad shots during that shretch. I don't think anyone could have kept up with Vanhoose tonight, he was on FIRE!!!!!!!!! 42 PTS, 8- 3's. Russell played the way they are capable of playing tonight. This is around the time they've started to play well in the past and hopefully it's a sign of things to come. For the past 3 years this team has started slow and turned it on late, the difference this year is that they're good enough to win even when they don't play well. It scary to think this team's true potential.
Congrats Russell
Congrats Russell on the win!
yea my boy quatro threw up 42 points..rediculous i mean not only form a offensive standpoint also from a defensive standpoint he stoped daniels from scoring when he was on him.. all of them did a great job