Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 4 Way Stop Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4 cars arrive at a 4 way stop at the exact time,all these cars are turning left.Who has the right away?
officially, a driver must yield to the car on their right
In this case, anyone can go first (as long as you don't hit the car on your right).

What I've done in the past is motion to the driver across from me to wait, then wave the ones to the side to go on. (I learned this at Va. Tech, which has a 4-way between the coliseum & library)
I say..Just go and they will stop or smack you on the side..Have a Balls 2 the Wall approach to it, lol!!
The one with the biggest tires....
^Haha, that is how it is around here.
I think thats why they are traffic lights.
At a 4 way stop there are no lights, I would recommend that you make eye contact with each driver, yield to the first 2 idiots that try to make it and then act as a nice witness to the cop when they arrive at the accident to fill out the report.
Good try Doc buuuut it's still biggest tires...
I just kinda watch and if someone is going, I'll let them, but if no ones moving, I'll go.
Whoever goes first, lol.
If you could see my truck, you would see that I think I have the right of way everytime!!!