Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Sanders Supporters chant "Lock Her Up" on the
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
floor of the DNC? Will they walk out of the Kane speech? Will Bernie fall in line and double down on this HRC endorsement?

And I thought these conventions would be boring!
Oh, anything BUT boring!!

I'm just hoping that this Convention gets over without any violence. As a nation, we just no need it!!
Probably not. If they rebel against Hillary and she loses, the gravy train will be over.
They've already booed Bernie on stage. Things are going to heat up this week in Philly i do believe Confusednicker:
I can't believe Bernie is still endorsing Hillary after finding out how badly the Democratic party allowed her to back door him. After all the crap that went on, and was hidden from him, and he's still there.

Perhaps Cruz could learn something here.

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:I can't believe Bernie is still endorsing Hillary after finding out how badly the Democratic party allowed her to back door him. After all the crap that went on, and was hidden from him, and he's still there.

Perhaps Cruz could learn something here.

Confusednicker:

Or Bernie could learn from Cruz what having a backbone means. Confusednicker:
I was just joking. What Cruz did required no backbone.
I thought I hear a few chanting " Set her free " :blondeche:blondeche:blondeche
^^ I don't know about chanting "Lock her up." But the DNC is in chaos.

The FBI has launched yet another probe to investigate shenanigans involving emails and Hillary Clinton is again a central figure.
EXCERPT---
"The FBI said Monday it is investigating how thousands of Democratic National Committee emails were hacked, a breach that Hillary Clinton's campaign maintains was committed by Russia to benefit Donald Trump."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/...-hack.html

No possible way you could make this stuff up.
Not only is Hillary the central figure of this new investigation, so is the Clinton Foundation.

Also the replacement for D Schultz has more tainted email against Bernie than Debbie did!!

I was really expecting chaos from the Republican Convention, but compared to the Democratic Convention, it was a cake walk.
64SUR Wrote:I thought I hear a few chanting " Set her free " :blondeche:blondeche:blondeche

Hillary has to be held accountable for something before you can set her free. We both know that will never happen.
Sanders and Cruz have one thing in common. Their political careers are over! Sanders has legitimate character issues with Clinton and is done in politics. He has a lot of freedom to speak his mind. Cruz thought he could appeal to the GOP that was not in the convention hall and run in 2020. With Trump getting stronger and stronger, and more Wiki-leaks emails to come, I would say now that Trump should be favoured.
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ I don't know about chanting "Lock her up." But the DNC is in chaos.

The FBI has launched yet another probe to investigate shenanigans involving emails and Hillary Clinton is again a central figure.
EXCERPT---
"The FBI said Monday it is investigating how thousands of Democratic National Committee emails were hacked, a breach that Hillary Clinton's campaign maintains was committed by Russia to benefit Donald Trump."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/...-hack.html

No possible way you could make this stuff up.
I love all these conspiracies concerning the Russians Confusednicker: I will go out on a limb and say it's not all the Russians. Julian Assange has a long long reach in the hacking community. He has yet to show what he has in store for a grand finale :popcorn:

I do like how fast the FBI jumped all over this but took their time with Hillary. Some of these emails are going to show criminal acts. I'm anxious to see if the FBI can redeem itself.
Hell no they can't redeem themselves. It's painfully obvious that they continually ignore criminal acts of HRC. Running in now waving accusations will only give the media fodder for her claim of being held to a higher standard.
Granny Bear Wrote:I was just joking. What Cruz did required no backbone.

Yeah, it's all good! My opinion would differ, but the main thing is that Sanders has caved to Hillary Clinton. His supporters aren't going to be happy with that - even though his base is smaller, it's a more passionate one than Hillary's. That's why I have said for so long, the GOP could have sent a stick in this election and won. Hillary just has way too much baggage around her, this e-mail leak being the newest - although not surprising.

Could very well be why we saw the rumors start a few weeks ago that Donald Trump was behind this. They knew they had been caught.

Other than all this, we're going to have some fun on here these next few months Granny. You know I still think you're the best! :Thumbs:
If Trump's post-convention "bump" maxes out at a 3 to 5% advantage, don't uncork the champagne yet.
Wikileaks Assange says future email reveals would have Hillary in prison.
Doubt it! Hillary could set an orphanage on fire on Christmas Eve and the media would tout that it was for their own good.
By the way ^that was a direct quote from an Everybody Loves Raymond episode.
They sure booed every time Hillarys name was mentioned. Videos on periscope show just how bad it is there today.
Demarcus ware Wrote:They sure booed every time Hillarys name was mentioned. Videos on periscope show just how bad it is there today.

Remember DW its July the election is in November all of the free booze will end Thursday night. Bernie bandwagon will jump ship and ride the Hillary train in November. :bike::bike::bike::bike:
I'm not sure about that! Especially since Hillary's new campaign manager, who was hired before she quit the chairman's position, is Ms Wasserman Schultz.

She leaves a bad taste in the mouths of Sanders' supporters.
Then I would choose the red pill!

Confusednicker:
Pick your poison! Confusednicker:

[Image: red_pill_blue_pill-copy3.gif]
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh, anything BUT boring!!

I'm just hoping that this Convention gets over without any violence. As a nation, we just no need it!!

I hope they outright riot against Hillary, would be the first time the dems did something right and just.
Fear the Nation Wrote:I hope they outright riot against Hillary, would be the first time the dems did something right and just.

"...first time the dems did something right and just."

And yet another example of extremism.