Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Debbie Doesn't Get to "Do" Philly!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DNC Chairman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz is banned from speaking at the DNC Convention..

Nah, the Democratic Party is not corrupt.
I've been reading about Debbie, and I'm just not smart enough to understand the story. Why would she leak emails, if it was damning to her position? Hmmm.....
^^We could all have a good laugh about this if the Dems did not have such a death grip on our society. And that which Bill Clinton perpetrated against the very nation he was sworn to protect with such success, that being the art of lying sincerely even after having been caught, will be the hallmark of this year's DNC.

While the Dems steadfastly make their absurdly dishonest mischaracterizations about what I thought was the very best Republican Convention I've seen in my lifetime, as chaotic racism and hate speech, they are themselves in freefall. If the Republicans had had to jerk Reince Priebus at the last second, the media would still be mocking them at being totally inept and disorganized. Much less the discovery of an email trail that leaves no doubt that the Dems rigged the system of super delegates in favor of Hillary; Who BTW everybody knew would never be indicted even though there was plenty enough there, there.

Now that the Dems are suffering the very fate they had wished upon the Dems, you can bet the media will give them a total pass. In fact, they'll continue to break manufactured news stories meant to cast Donald Trump in a negative light to give cover for the DNC. This will be a slamfest of unequalled dishonesty and taking 2012 into consideration, that's really saying a lot.
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/22...committee/
TheRealThing Wrote:^^We could all have a good laugh about this if the Dems did not have such a death grip on our society. And that which Bill Clinton perpetrated against the very nation he was sworn to protect with such success, that being the art of lying sincerely even after having been caught, will be the hallmark of this year's DNC.

While the Dems steadfastly make their absurdly dishonest mischaracterizations about what I thought was the very best Republican Convention I've seen in my lifetime, as chaotic racism and hate speech, they are themselves in freefall. If the Republicans had had to jerk Reince Priebus at the last second, the media would still be mocking them at being totally inept and disorganized. Much less the discovery of an email trail that leaves no doubt that the Dems rigged the system of super delegates in favor of Hillary; Who BTW everybody knew would never be indicted even though there was plenty enough there, there.

Now that the Dems are suffering the very fate they had wished upon the Dems, you can bet the media will give them a total pass. In fact, they'll continue to break manufactured news stories meant to cast Donald Trump in a negative light to give cover for the DNC. This will be a slamfest of unequalled dishonesty and taking 2012 into consideration, that's really saying a lot.
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/22...committee/
Exactly!!

Wasn't the timing very coincidental that the Dallas shootings had a way of immediately taking away all of the focus on Hillary Clinton and the James Comey/Loretta Lynch scandal?

And Urban Cowboy, before you get started , no I am not implying anything other than it gave the liberal MSM a chance to change gears.
It was just announced that Schultz will resign from the DNC at the end of the convention.
Granny Bear Wrote:I've been reading about Debbie, and I'm just not smart enough to understand the story. Why would she leak emails, if it was damning to her position? Hmmm.....
She didn't leak them Granny. Hackers took them and gave to Wikileaks to release.
Bob Seger Wrote:It was just announced that Schultz will resign from the DNC at the end of the convention.
Yes she is stepping down. Then Clinton already announced she will be given a role in her campaign. That doesn't surprise me at all. Criminals flock together.
And Wikileaks just released emails for the person that replaced her Confusednicker: is there any dems that wasn't in on the rigging of the primary?
Demarcus ware Wrote:Yes she is stepping down. Then Clinton already announced she will be given a role in her campaign. That doesn't surprise me at all. Criminals flock together.

Reward for a job well done.
Demarcus ware Wrote:She didn't leak them Granny. Hackers took them and gave to Wikileaks to release.

Yeah, I've read about it most of the afternoon.

Just getting old!

Smile
Folks, just hang tight because there are many more emails coming. They will be released all the way up to November. Just a reminder, the juicy one's will be released closer to Election Day.
[Image: IqDwEkPqawrJGq2O9iEar8df76PJI5AACxgaWV4E...1YAqu=s400]
Leaked DNC emails indicate that the DNC was a tool of the HRC campaign, designed to suppress other primary opponents. Emails showed planned personal attacks against Sanders and debate scheduling when no one would be watching. Emails also indicated collaboration with the liberal press regarding talking points.

In summary, DNC email links show that the

1) The DNC is a s corrupt as the Democratic Party itself;
2) The liberal press is essentially just a propaganda tool of the Democratic Party
3) the system is infact, RIGGED.

DWS has resigned from DNC to become Hillary's national campaign manager. Essentially, doing the same job with a different title.
They did a lot of work indicating Sander's religious beliefs as well.

I was expecting the Republican Convention to have a great deal of problems from the protesters and paid antagonists. I was surprised at how well that Convention ran. I don't know if the protesters didn't show or if Cleveland's police did their job, or exactly why there were no major issues. I am glad, though, and Cleveland's chief of police was impressive to me, the way he waded into crowds and had a true hands on policy.

Equally as surprising to me is how the Democratic Convention is progressing. Emails from Debbie, Hillary and the Democratic party indicating everything from scandals to cover ups is being protested, as well as Sanders' supporters that feel the knife in the back.

I really hope there are no major issues during this Convention. Our country doesn't need anything else to happen.

What about it luke skywalker???? Have you or any of your "friends" seen anything online from Hillary?
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:They did a lot of work indicating Sander's religious beliefs as well.

I was expecting the Republican Convention to have a great deal of problems from the protesters and paid antagonists. I was surprised at how well that Convention ran. I don't know if the protesters didn't show or if Cleveland's police did their job, or exactly why there were no major issues. I am glad, though, and Cleveland's chief of police was impressive to me, the way he waded into crowds and had a true hands on policy.

Equally as surprising to me is how the Democratic Convention is progressing. Emails from Debbie, Hillary and the Democratic party indicating everything from scandals to cover ups is being protested, as well as Sanders' supporters that feel the knife in the back.

I really hope there are no major issues during this Convention. Our country doesn't need anything else to happen.

What about it luke skywalker???? Have you or any of your "friends" seen anything online from Hillary?
Confusednicker:

Hello Granny Bear. What i can and will say is that the surface has barely been scratched on this email dump from what i've seen. Wikileaks will control the release dates as they have a plan to release up until election time. As for Hillary all i will say is :biggrin:
Pick6 Wrote:Leaked DNC emails indicate that the DNC was a tool of the HRC campaign, designed to suppress other primary opponents. Emails showed planned personal attacks against Sanders and debate scheduling when no one would be watching. Emails also indicated collaboration with the liberal press regarding talking points.

In summary, DNC email links show that the

1) The DNC is a s corrupt as the Democratic Party itself;
2) The liberal press is essentially just a propaganda tool of the Democratic Party
3) the system is infact, RIGGED.

DWS has resigned from DNC to become Hillary's national campaign manager. Essentially, doing the same job with a different title.

Also released in these emails are blatant racist statements from the party that brands its opponents a s racist.

http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-el...-14940455/
The convention opens up with a great rendition of Glory Glory Halleyluja. I just wonder if the delegates had an odd feeling when the words "His Truth is Marching On" were sung...their candidate and her husband could go down as the most prolific liars to ever walk this earth. Interesting.
They are trying to drown out shouts from the Sanders supporters.

Smile
The DNC leaks are and will be the biggest political disaster of all time for either party. Nixon has nothing on whats about to come. Some have been released ahead of time on Reddit. Wow.
^ I think it just goes to show how far our society has fallen. Can you imagine the unilateral uproar if this would have happened around the time of Richard Nixon? Now our society seems to just expect it.

There's just too much baggage around Hillary and the DNC for them to be able to win this time.