Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Week zero where are you heading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
fter kicking my football season off the week before, where I hit the (2016 EKC Grid
Friday August 12 at West Carter
6pm Nicholas County vs Fleming County
8pm Greenup County vs West Carter

Saturday August 13 at Russell
5pm Bath County vs Raceland
7pm East Carter vs Lewis County
9pm Rowan County vs Russell)

Still waiting to see what double headers there are on Friday night.

On Saturday night I will venture to Harrodsburg, for the Little Caesars Ft. Harrod Bowl. This will be my first trip there.
On Friday, week zero there appears to only be two double headers.

Campbellsville - at Glasgow - 8:00 PM Scottie Bowl
Barren County - vs.Metcalfe County
(at Glasgow) - 5:00 PM Scottie Bowl

And

Harrison County - at West Jessamine - VisitNich.com Bowl
Elizabethtown - vs.East Jessamine
(at West Jessamine) - VisitNich.com Bowl

If this turns out to hold true, I will be heading to the VisitNich.com Bowl.
Pikeville vs Prestonsburg game on 8/19 at Pikeville
There's the Death Valley Bowl at Lincoln County as well. LCHS just doesn't have their game posted yet.

For Thursday, I'm going to be in Clinton, TN probably for their game. Friday will probably be Pineville v. Hazard. Saturday will probably be Richmond, KY for the Roy Kidd Bowl at Madison Central. May change it up. Still waiting for 100% confirmation on that Pineville game. Hazard has it listed, but it's still not posted on the scoreboard site yet.
08-19-16
Whitley County @ Corbin or LCA @ Williamsburg

08-20-16
Roy Kidd Bowl

Bryan Station vs Wayne County
Knox Central vs Madison Central

:pondering:
8/19 possibly attending don,t yet haven,t made mind up yet
Harlan County - vs.Pulaski County
(at Southwestern) - 8:30 PM Don Marshall Bowl
Whitley County - at Corbin - 7:30 PM
Perry County Central - at Lynn Camp - 7:30 PM
Bell County - at Middlesboro - 7:30 PM
Sports "R" Us Classic @ Letcher County Central

Pike County Central @ Letcher County Central
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:fter kicking my football season off the week before, where I hit the (2016 EKC Grid
Friday August 12 at West Carter
6pm Nicholas County vs Fleming County
8pm Greenup County vs West Carter

Saturday August 13 at Russell
5pm Bath County vs Raceland
7pm East Carter vs Lewis County
9pm Rowan County vs Russell)

Still waiting to see what double headers there are on Friday night.

On Saturday night I will venture to Harrodsburg, for the Little Caesars Ft. Harrod Bowl. This will be my first trip there.

Sat games have been moved to Raceland
I knew that and still posted the wrong site.
I'm going to the Belfry an Rockcastle scrimmage
Love week zero. Gives you a chance to go to bowls and see a lot of teams
Beautiful War Memorial stadium in Mayfield on Friday. Paducah Tilghman on Saturday.
Pikeville/Prestonsburg at Pikeville, leaving at halftime to go to Ted Nugent concert. Hopefully Pikeville has a comfortable lead at halftime.:popcorn:
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville/Prestonsburg at Pikeville, leaving at halftime to go to Ted Nugent concert. Hopefully Pikeville has a comfortable lead at halftime.:popcorn:

I went to a Ted Nugent concert in 1980 in Knoxville. I have never been the same since then. :partyhard
VisitNich.com Bowl will be my Friday site.
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville/Prestonsburg at Pikeville, leaving at halftime to go to Ted Nugent concert. Hopefully Pikeville has a comfortable lead at halftime.:popcorn:

Lucky!

I was highly anticipating that show since it was announced.
Mayfield on Friday taking on ft campbell. Saturday undecided either caldwell at christian, or mccracken county at paducah tilghman. If I could only see 1 of the Saturday games it would be the closer game at tilghman, but if its televised again may just go to the christian county game and watch replay of the tilghman game the next day.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I'm going to the Belfry an Rockcastle scrimmage
Is this going to be at Belfry or a neutral site somewhere in between?
I'm hearing that PT is struggling. They don't have the personnel they need to run the offense they are wanting to run.
Buc-a-roo Wrote:Is this going to be at Belfry or a neutral site somewhere in between?

It's going to be on Thursday the 18th at Hazard
I'm going to be at the Pineville vs Hazard game
Will be attending the perry central and Lynn camp game.
War Memorial Stadium is a unique place to play. The Home side is always very crowded at the top where you not only come in but the rest rooms and concessions are there. Hard to get thru the crowd as it is narrow. It is extra steep and you sit on concrete as there is no bench. The visitors side is improved, since they moved the power poles that were in front of the seats, and if I recall correctly the bleachers are not centered to the playing field. Again concrete stadiums always seem to have the best teams most times since they are usually older and more established.
I'll be heading over to watch DeSales open our new field. Big big night. Arch bishop will be there to do the dedication. It's going to be a packed house. Should be a good game with Fairdale.
mysonis55 Wrote:I'm hearing that PT is struggling. They don't have the personnel they need to run the offense they are wanting to run.

Mysonis55 - What are they running? Surely they ditched the Veer with Barber?