Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Terror Attack in Nice France
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/14/europe/nic...index.html

At least thirty dead, and 100 injured in Bastille Day terror attack.
Reuters is now reporting that 60 are dead.
Yeah, I saw that. Pictures from the area are indescribable.
French President now saying that 80 people have died.
Incredible hatred. So with apologies, if I can make a correlation at this point. Will Obama admit it doesn't take a gun to kill and commit acts of terror? Any vehicle makes a terrible weapon of destruction. It's the level of hatred, not the instrument the terrorist uses to kill.
TheRealThing Wrote:Incredible hatred. So with apologies, if I can make a correlation at this point. Will Obama admit it doesn't take a gun to kill and commit acts of terror? Any vehicle makes a terrible weapon of destruction. It's the level of hatred, not the instrument the terrorist uses to kill.

Never!!! Just like he'll never say the words, "radical Islamic terrorrist"
Hillary said our current strategy for ISIS is working tonight Confusednicker: this woman is delusional
Of course, the prophets of the right never politicize a tragedy. What virtue. What restraint.

What hypocrisy.
TheRealThing Wrote:Incredible hatred. So with apologies, if I can make a correlation at this point. Will Obama admit it doesn't take a gun to kill and commit acts of terror? Any vehicle makes a terrible weapon of destruction. It's the level of hatred, not the instrument the terrorist uses to kill.
Obama will blame this on France Monster truck rally gone bad. #TruckControl

Seriously when does the world come together and say enough is enough. I understand it's not going to come from this country, well at least until the present admin is long gone anyway, but someone somewhere has to stand up and say enough.
First Trump, then BREXIT, now this:

"THE LATEST: POLISH OFFICIAL: MULTI-CULTURALISM LED TO ATTACK"

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/E...TE=DEFAULT
#TruckControl

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:#TruckControl

Confusednicker:
Yeah sounds silly when you blame a metal object for an attack doesn't it :biggrin:
Why is a multiple DUI offender denied access to a "metal object?"

How about a thirteen year old? Why does one have to demonstrate capacity to operate a "metal object" before a license is issued?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Why is a multiple DUI offender denied access to a "metal object?"

How about a thirteen year old? Why does one have to demonstrate capacity to operate a "metal object" before a license is issued?
Same reason a felon is denied access to a gun. I'm shocked you aren't on here screaming to ban cars or why aren't you wanting to ban doctors for all the malpractice deaths each year. Why is that? Oh cause that would sound silly like it does with guns Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Same reason a felon is denied access to a gun. I'm shocked you aren't on here screaming to ban cars or why aren't you wanting to ban doctors for all the malpractice deaths each year. Why is that? Oh cause that would sound silly like it does with guns Confusednicker:

OR, is it because there is the recognition that some metal objects have the potential to do damage moreso than others. What is a gun designed to do? Fire a projectile. What is a car designed to do? Or a plane? What is a doctor sworn to do? You act as if all these things are the same.

I do not blame guns for terrorism. I do say that firing projectiles is a good way to kill things, and imminently more readily "user friendly" than hijacking planes and driving a big truck into a crowd.

How an unbalanced mind might decide to use "a metal object" has little to do with the inherent danger and designed purpose of that object. An inmate might take a spork and fashion a lethal shank. How does that fact speak to the design of a gun?

At any rate, I have repeatedly indicated that this is a side issue, really, to the historocity that the 2nd Amendment was not viewed as an "any gun, any person, anytime" right until recently. For me, it is not a slippery slope leading to a bum rush on all guns to suggest it might be rational to screen a bit more intensely before handing people weapons and ammunition that soldiers in a lot of armies would love to have on the field of battle.
I can't believe somebody like this got their hands on a truck.

Trucks need to be regulated and controlled. This world would be a better place with less trucks.
When trucks are outlawed, only outlaws will have trucks.
^^

Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:When trucks are outlawed, only outlaws will have trucks.
That must put me on the FBIs most wanted list then....I've got 37 of the evil monsters.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Of course, the prophets of the right never politicize a tragedy. What virtue. What restraint.

What hypocrisy.

Prophecy is set in stone by the power of the Almighty. The prophetic texts are written in the historical sense in that God is timeless. He and the Prophets/Apostles who recorded future events for us in the Scripture had the benefit of actually watching it happen. Revelation 21:1-2 (KJV)
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

For lack of a better way to analogize, He can move forward and backward in time as we would a movie in a DVR.

But in the secular sense, only those drunk on the left wing koolaid failed to see what is going down in the nations today. George W Bush famously warned about all that would happen if the US bailed out of Iraq too early, and Obama, I suppose in an attempt to prove him 100% right, pulled us out too early. Boom, the Arab Spring so famously romanticized by Hillary Clinton has now blown up in our faces. She presided over the whole mess, and I suspect you Mr Sombrero, are looking for a reason to vote for her anyway.

WATCH SECULAR PROPHECY FULFILLED!!!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/...nrest.html

Generals and military officials of every stripe have been screaming about this administration's naïveté for lo these past 8 years. But of course, the rabid chipmunks of the left have passed no opportunity to publicly mock and berate those military officials, along with the conservatives in general who warned us too about the coming destructive effects associated with the rammage of ObamaCare, as being stuck in the past. Unable to think with the enlightened 21st Century thinkers of the present administration.

Republicans had it right, Dems had it exactly wrong. History and current events prove this to be the case. Hillary was wrong then and she is certainly wrong now. Can you admit the truth Sombrero? Or are you more committed to the Dems than you are your nation?
Bob Seger Wrote:That must put me on the FBIs most wanted list then....I've got 37 of the evil monsters.
You're doomed then Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:You're doomed then Confusednicker:

In this economic climate and under the policies of this "regime" (yep Sombrero, I didn't stutter) , I've been feeling that way for awhile now.
You got the regime part right. I can only imagine how some of the policies have affected you in that business.
TheRealThing Wrote:Prophecy is set in stone by the power of the Almighty. The prophetic texts are written in the historical sense in that God is timeless. He and the Prophets/Apostles who recorded future events for us in the Scripture had the benefit of actually watching it happen. Revelation 21:1-2 (KJV)
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

For lack of a better way to analogize, He can move forward and backward in time as we would a movie in a DVR.

But in the secular sense, only those drunk on the left wing koolaid failed to see what is going down in the nations today. George W Bush famously warned about all that would happen if the US bailed out of Iraq too early, and Obama, I suppose in an attempt to prove him 100% right, pulled us out too early. Boom, the Arab Spring so famously romanticized by Hillary Clinton has now blown up in our faces. She presided over the whole mess, and I suspect you Mr Sombrero, are looking for a reason to vote for her anyway.

WATCH SECULAR PROPHECY FULFILLED!!!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/...nrest.html

Generals and military officials of every stripe have been screaming about this administration's naïveté for lo these past 8 years. But of course, the rabid chipmunks of the left have passed no opportunity to publicly mock and berate those military officials, along with the conservatives in general who warned us too about the coming destructive effects associated with the rammage of ObamaCare, as being stuck in the past. Unable to think with the enlightened 21st Century thinkers of the present administration.

Republicans had it right, Dems had it exactly wrong. History and current events prove this to be the case. Hillary was wrong then and she is certainly wrong now. Can you admit the truth Sombrero? Or are you more committed to the Dems than you are your nation?

I see you cited Fox News.

It seems I shouldn't have to, but, let me remind you I did not vote for President Obama either time. I doubt I make up my mind until October on this one.

The dismissal of the Iraqi security forces by Paul Bremer may have done more to throw gas on Shia/ Sunni tensions and fomenting unrest region wide than just about any other single thing.

On the one hand, President Obama is ripped for politicizing tragedies. Then, on the other, you haters do the same. Then, you launch into an end times hodge podge that reminds me of Mr. Hagee.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I see you cited Fox News.

It seems I shouldn't have to, but, let me remind you I did not vote for President Obama either time. I doubt I make up my mind until October on this one.

The dismissal of the Iraqi security forces by Paul Bremer may have done more to throw gas on Shia/ Sunni tensions and fomenting unrest region wide than just about any other single thing.

On the one hand, President Obama is ripped for politicizing tragedies. Then, on the other, you haters do the same. Then, you launch into an end times hodge podge that reminds me of Mr. Hagee.

No actually I cited George W Bush. And it's only hodge podge to those who don't understand.
TheRealThing Wrote:No actually I cited George W Bush. And it's only hodge podge to those who don't understand.

The whole "you just don't understand" routine may puff your shirt and "stick in a thumb and pull out a plumb and say, "what a good boy am I," but what you argue is a rehash of stuff I've heard Hagee and others tout. Before you get huffy, I am not saying you plagiarized.
"Fox news" right in the tag line. No worries. It wasn't like that was a surprise. It's not even a criticism. Just an observation.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Fox news" right in the tag line. No worries. It wasn't like that was a surprise. It's not even a criticism. Just an observation.

I don't agree with Hagee on very much, in fact it probably took less than 5 minutes for me to decide he was out there and I never listen to the guy. It is as I have said before, if one cannot connect the dots in this day in time in support of prophecy, he is either willfully ignorant or he does not understand. The notion that one would not quote Scripture especially now that things are winding down in perfect harmony with prophetic texts, to me would be ridiculous. That and the fact that I love truth.

I apologize for refuting your scriptural citings, if you use them correctly you'll find me to be an ally. If not, you'll find me an adversary. It's not personal and it's not to prove I can win a debate point, it is because it is my responsibility and my privilege to so do.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Fox news" right in the tag line. No worries. It wasn't like that was a surprise. It's not even a criticism. Just an observation.

The saving grace of FOX (and it is a waning grace BTW) is that they are not completely controlled by liberals. Now, there are many libs embedded within the organization to be sure, and in the interest of being what they call fair and balanced, those libs get a powerful microphone to run their 24/7/365 national political/propaganda campaign.

To suggest FOX is all conservative all the time is way off if you ask me.
TheRealThing Wrote:The saving grace of FOX (and it is a waning grace BTW) is that they are not completely controlled by liberals. Now, there are many libs embedded within the organization to be sure, and in the interest of being what they call fair and balanced, those libs get a powerful microphone to run their 24/7/365 national political/propaganda campaign.

To suggest FOX is all conservative all the time is way off if you ask me.

I watch O'Reilly and Watters (lol).