Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clark Stepp Out for ONE Game!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Clark Stepp is not to be in the lineup for the Crusaders tonight versus Riverside due to coach's choice. Tate Cox will be point guard for JBS!!! Does anyone see this as a rude insult to Riverside!!!!
This is an insult to any team.
i see it as a coaches attempt to try and prove that they can win without him, but it is an insult to riverside, but i bet ya anything if jbs gets up big, the starters will stay in.
stroked Wrote:i see it as a coaches attempt to try and prove that they can win without him, but it is an insult to riverside, but i bet ya anything if jbs gets up big, the starters will stay in.
I'm sorry Riverside. But, who couldn't beat theam without a few startes.
Set Clark play some other kids that are not happy with their playing time..
Yes thats an insult to Riverside but a good chance for the kids that dont get to play a chance to step up.I hope Riverside can aleast keep it close for a quarter but JBS should by 30 w/o the starters.
I don't see a big deal in this...
This is nothing big, JBS would win without Cox, and Stepp out.
i dont see it as a big deal...i see it more as ppl on here are trying to find another reason to bash JBS but that MO
Ahh, not such a big deal. Good luck to both teams.
No big deal, and no insult.

Ive seen coachs pull every starter at the first dead ball against Piarist a few years ago.
why did he not play..does anyone know?
I don't think it is a big deal or an insult. If he did play and they blow out Riverside then people would be on her saying can you believe they played Stepp in this type of game. I saw Pburg not even dress a starter and played only JV players last year in the Coke Classic at PCC when they played David.
Maybe they want to get Clint some experience as a starter in his place for a game.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Maybe they want to get Clint some experience as a starter in his place for a game.

Maybe they should give trey short that experience, at least thats where i stand from what i have seen from both players.
stepp's dad wasen't even at that game. him and al holland was at the KCC Buckhorn game.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:i dont see it as a big deal...i see it more as ppl on here are trying to find another reason to bash JBS but that MO

i agree, alot of people get on here and bash jbs, i dont like them, but i respect them, this is a smart choice by JBS, cause what if clark drives, and on his way down, sprains his ankle, he's their field commander, and i agree totally that JBS could beat riverside with the freshman team.
Ya know, I've come to a frigtening conclusion that this is all just crazy talk. Because just imagine that this kid is really sick, and is really sitting out because he is actually sick. I mean, about half of the counties in eastern Kentucky have cancelled school due to illness for the remainder of the week, so do you think he is just not playing in this game because he is actually sick. I mean, that could be a possibility right. And there is no big conspiracy behind it all. Or maybe the coach just decided to sit him because of something with the team itself. I guess all I am saying is, "Why does there always have to be some conspiracy behind every move? What's the big deal?"
I don't think it's that bad of a thing. I mean it gives the other JBS players, more play time. I guess some people think it's rude & in some ways it may be. But all in all, it's not that bad.
This is a Joke.
Pacman Wrote:Ya know, I've come to a frigtening conclusion that this is all just crazy talk. Because just imagine that this kid is really sick, and is really sitting out because he is actually sick. I mean, about half of the counties in eastern Kentucky have cancelled school due to illness for the remainder of the week, so do you think he is just not playing in this game because he is actually sick. I mean, that could be a possibility right. And there is no big conspiracy behind it all. Or maybe the coach just decided to sit him because of something with the team itself. I guess all I am saying is, "Why does there always have to be some conspiracy behind every move? What's the big deal?"

I agree Pac.
I heard it was a decision to boost Stepp's average! That's what i wanted to know more on.
JBIRD Wrote:This is a Joke.
Why am I not laughing?
#1ukfan Wrote:stepp's dad wasen't even at that game. him and al holland was at the KCC Buckhorn game.

why would either of them go to that game?
oh my god what will the june-bugs do
ill tell you. they will win without him no big deal
Personally I think it's bull@#@#. They should have played him, if for only 8 to 10 minutes. Why make him out to be Michael Jordan of somebody. He should dress and be part of the team no matter who they are playing.
Did you go to the game? Stepp's Dad was at the game. I don't think some of you know who is Dad is. He isn't one of the coaches.
Oh, and I'd say Riverside was Happy that he didn't play!
:letsparty
Extra Strength Wrote:Did you go to the game? Stepp's Dad was at the game. I don't think some of you know who is Dad is. He isn't one of the coaches.
Joe, who is Clarks dad was at the game. Jim who is Clarks uncle wasn't at the game. He was at Buckhorn, KCC game as was Al Holland. Coaches like to go watch the teams they are going to have to play before the year is out. Gary who is the coach and Clarks uncle was at the game, so he could coach the Riverside game. The TEAM all got to play and Riverside should have been happy too not get beat so bad. Cox had 17 assissits, which means he did nothing but pass the ball to other players so they could score. Clint Stepp had 20 some points and barely had to move. Cox just brought the ball down the floor and passed it to him. Cox made some great passes, but few people regognize that it is a skill very few people have. Any way JBS won, while Stepp sat on the bench. YEAH!
Doc Holliday Wrote:No big deal, and no insult.

Ive seen coachs pull every starter at the first dead ball against Piarist a few years ago.
I agree here
Pages: 1 2