Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Should President Bush send more troops to Iraq?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think?

I don't think he should.
George Bush is not fit to be president if he want to get what ever hes suppost to be doing in iraq then he should do it himself!
No...
Yes
warriorpride Wrote:George Bush is not fit to be president if he want to get what ever hes suppost to be doing in iraq then he should do it himself!
I could make the argument that based upon your spelling, punctuation (or lack thereof), and grammar of this sentence that you're not fit to be posting on this board.
I do find it funny that just two months ago, the Democratic party came out saying we need more troops, and now that GWB is behind them they now think it's a bad idea.
No
Send a bunch more over, do a sweep of the country, kill all the bad guys, and bring everyone (even the troops there now) home in a few months.
98 Wrote:I do find it funny that just two months ago, the Democratic party came out saying we need more troops, and now that GWB is behind them they now think it's a bad idea.
EXACTLY!!! :Thumbs:
No!
No. That would be more peoples life put at risk.
I'm not sure which way I go on this. I do think we need to get this stupid war over with which means sending more troops over to take care of that but the way things have been going lately over there I don't want to see more men and women get shipped over there just basically just so they can meet their maker...
DTfan Wrote:I'm not sure which way I go on this. I do think we need to get this stupid war over with which means sending more troops over to take care of that but the way things have been going lately over there I don't want to see more men and women get shipped over there just basically just so they can meet their maker...
Do you really think that's the only reason they are going over?
98 Wrote:Do you really think that's the only reason they are going over?

I'm not stupid, I know why they are going over there...EVERYONE IN THIS COUNTRY KNOWS. I was just saying that seeing how alot of OUR soliders are going over and getting killed by now it's kinda seems like that's is what's going to happen if more go over. Get your panties out of a wad and chill out.
No
I say if "W" wants to send more troops over, let him start with his 2 girls, any and all neices and nephews.
Yes
DTfan Wrote:I'm not stupid, I know why they are going over there...EVERYONE IN THIS COUNTRY KNOWS. I was just saying that seeing how alot of OUR soliders are going over and getting killed by now it's kinda seems like that's is what's going to happen if more go over. Get your panties out of a wad and chill out.
First of all you chill. I just asked a question. Seond of all, what's the reason then?
NO!

One of my best friends is there right now and I know a few more people that are there as well. I want them to come home!!!!!
I feel both ways about this issue!
Cali Wrote:NO!

One of my best friends is there right now and I know a few more people that are there as well. I want them to come home!!!!!

Sending more troops over there to aid them and get more control would only speed up the possibility of them coming home soon............ I also have a few friends over there, but might as well go all-out and get the job done right and completely.
Agree! This is the reason men/women sign up. I hate it as well, but gotta do what ya gotta do!
Its almost a waste being there those people are always going to be the same and when we leave they will do the same stuff