Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JBS and HAZARD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a forum to talk about any JBS and Hazard issues. There is to many forums right now that are about Hazard and JBS. I'll Start it off.

This is just how I see things but Im gonna talk about the fans.
Both teams dont like each other because their a threat to one another, anyone can win. First Hazard fans talk down on JBS because they beat them. Also they think both of the Stepp's are overrated. JBS fans dont like Hazard because Hazard can beat them and also because they talk down on JBS.

I can understand why JBS fans get defensive but you JBS fans bring it on yourselves bragging so much.
K-Mart Wrote:Here is a forum to talk about any JBS and Hazard issues. There is to many forums right now that are about Hazard and JBS. I'll Start it off.

This is just how I see things but Im gonna talk about the fans.
Both teams dont like each other because their a threat to one another, anyone can win. First Hazard fans talk down on JBS because they beat them. Also they think both of the Stepp's are overrated. JBS fans dont like Hazard because Hazard can beat them and also because they talk down on JBS.

I can understand why JBS fans get defensive but you JBS fans bring it on yourselves bragging so much.

That sums it up....GREAT post Kmart....I agree 100%!!!:Cheerlead
A Decent Lineman Wrote:That sums it up....GREAT post Kmart....I agree 100%!!!:Cheerlead
Hey, that is just what I get from reading some of these post
I can understand bragging a little on your team, but there is a line between little and a lot. You cant get mad if you say your the best team in the Region and not expect anyone to disagree with you.
JBS and Hazard have become a big rivalry since the past few years and the only way to solve it is on the court, i mean they dont have a football team so i dont expect them to do anything over there, but the reason JBS is so good that the main sport of there school is Basket Ball,the ball players have no other sport to worry about, but at hazard around six members of the bball team and 2 starters play football. JBS has more time at hand to condition and prepare for a new year of basketball than any other school in the mountains. I agree that the stepp's are talked abt a lot, no disrespect but i think most of the people on here are sick of it, i mean yeah JBS beat Hazard,gd job,you all out played us, but JBS and HAZARD people have to know when to stop. Supporting your school is just fine, its when things get a little out of hand makes it annoying.
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:JBS and Hazard have become a big rivalry since the past few years and the only way to solve it is on the court, i mean they dont have a football team so i dont expect them to do anything over there, but the reason JBS is so good that the main sport of there school is Basket Ball,the ball players have no other sport to worry about, but at hazard around six members of the bball team and 2 starters play football. JBS has more time at hand to condition and prepare for a new year of basketball than any other school in the mountains. I agree that the stepp's are talked abt a lot, no disrespect but i think most of the people on here are sick of it, i mean yeah JBS beat Hazard,gd job,you all out played us, but JBS and HAZARD people have to know when to stop. Supporting your school is just fine, its when things get a little out of hand makes it annoying.
You forgot to mention that JBS practices and plays on a College floor, which is like 10-15 ft longer.
if you become a member of this board, you have the freedom to post what you think, not what other people thinks, what you think, I think JBS is the best team in the region, alot of people doesnt, some will say Breathitt, some will say Perry, but most will say Hazard, thats what they think, and when I do post things on JBS, its mostly because of what someone else has said, defending a good team, and good people, that some people get on here, and take shots at every single day,JBS is a good team, and I do think they are the best in the region, and most people doesnt, and thats fine,but saying stuff like Stepp is overrated, I dont see how you get that,and everyone thinks he is, when he puts up 27 points a game, and around 8 assists, thats pretty good if you ask me,but this stuff is just getting stupid, its everyday we get on here and talk about JBS and Hazard, and it gets out of hand, there are other teams in this region than these 2, and when you have to go to another thread and bring up JBS to make a few laugh, its pretty sad
you confuse me alot windmill...i look under your name and it says JBS= Most Overrated and then on here you say they are the best team in the 14th...could u please clarify...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:you confuse me alot windmill...i look under your name and it says JBS= Most Overrated and then on here you say they are the best team in the 14th...could u please clarify...

i didnt put that under my name, it changes everyday, first it was jbs lover, now this
but hey man, I guess that gets a few laughs too
windmill Wrote:if you become a member of this board, you have the freedom to post what you think, not what other people thinks, what you think, I think JBS is the best team in the region, alot of people doesnt, some will say Breathitt, some will say Perry, but most will say Hazard, thats what they think, and when I do post things on JBS, its mostly because of what someone else has said, defending a good team, and good people, that some people get on here, and take shots at every single day,JBS is a good team, and I do think they are the best in the region, and most people doesnt, and thats fine,but saying stuff like Stepp is overrated, I dont see how you get that,and everyone thinks he is, when he puts up 27 points a game, and around 8 assists, thats pretty good if you ask me,but this stuff is just getting stupid, its everyday we get on here and talk about JBS and Hazard, and it gets out of hand, there are other teams in this region than these 2, and when you have to go to another thread and bring up JBS to make a few laugh, its pretty sad
Commen sense tells ya that Stepp should get 8 or most assist a game, Cox doesnt miss much.
windmill Wrote:but hey man, I guess that gets a few laughs too

yeah lol sorry i was jsut wondering lol
If Hazard and JBS meet in the All A, Hazard will Win
Cucumber Wrote:If Hazard and JBS meet in the All A, Hazard will Win

likewise
The6thMan Wrote:likewise
umm ok.
JBS got the best of them last time they played, But Hicks will do the same to Stepp like he did last year in the region and make him look horrible.
I am saying JBS..AGAIN!
I think the difference will be if Clint Stepp catches fire shooting the ball!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I think the difference will be if Clint Stepp catches fire shooting the ball!
Clint Stepp will do the same as the Hazard game at the WYMT, Score 0
now that this forujm is here don't talk about them in other forums!
#1ukfan Wrote:now that this forujm is here don't talk about them in other forums!
Yea your right, SO DONT
#1ukfan Wrote:now that this forujm is here don't talk about them in other forums!

This is not a forum. This is a thread in the basketball forum. If information is pertinent to other threads then by all means post in them.
Thank you
Go DAWGS!!
I think the Hazard-JBS game Saturday night at Breathitt is going to be as bad as a Hazard-PCC game. I look for this to be a very good game and for the gym to be packed. After attending the Buckhorn-JBS game tonight it appears to me that JBS is the most hated team in the mountains. I have never heard a team BOOED like they were when they came out. Buckhorn had awesome fan support from their fans and Hazard's fans. I hope that Buckhorn's fans come out and support Hazard tonight. I have a feeling the Dawgs are going to be playing for both teams.

[B]GOOOOOOOO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!
I think everyone is jealous of JBS and the great Stepp boys.......Go JBS......Great Luck tomorrow night...everyone else.....get over the uncles, fathers, coachs etc. Stepp"s.........these boys are on the floor by them seleves, they make the pass, they take the shots, they r great players of the game.........Deal with it....
If Hazard wants this game, it's theirs. It comes down to who wants it the most. I'm going to say Hazard wants this one and look for Hicks to have a big game.
Nascar99 Wrote:I think everyone is jealous of JBS and the great Stepp boys.......Go JBS......Great Luck tomorrow night...everyone else.....get over the uncles, fathers, coachs etc. Stepp"s.........these boys are on the floor by them seleves, they make the pass, they take the shots, they r great players of the game.........Deal with it....
Your right Im so Jealous. Your about smart pal. Why dont all you JBS people get over it yourselves because everyone dont love your team. Just because you have 1 good season and actually play some decent teams dont think your going to get everyones respect. I just want to see 1 game that JBS is up 20 points in the 4th and both Stepps are on the bench, but it wont happen.
Cucumber Wrote:umm ok.
JBS got the best of them last time they played, But Hicks will do the same to Stepp like he did last year in the region and make him look horrible.
Looks like he was right.