Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The UK has left the building. There are a lot of stunned people this morning. Good job Confusednicker:
Sanity reigns in Britain, by about 4 percentage points it would seem, LOL. But seriously the Brexit vote mirrors the choice that Americans face right now in every aspect.

Those against it, (Brexit) forecasted epic doom in the form of security and financial woes; Warning everybody a succession vote would destroy the UK, and in short order. Of course, the real truth was that the libs were trying to terraform the planet in the liberal view. Erasing borders, national awareness, all vestiges of state sovereignty, in effect forcing their idea of equality on all whether they want or deserve it, or not. And in order to do that, they desperately needed to keep their English cash cow under the thumb of the EU. In other words they tried to scare people into not voting to leave and they concealed their true motivations for wanting to stay. Social Justice, pure and simple. And BTW, there is a reason that our Pres and the good Prime Minister as such good friends. They agree on everything. I gonna go out on a limb here and guess that John Lennon is very high on both of their lists. I mean, imagine all the people, sharing all the world, right? I don't know how to break this gently so I'll just put it out there, WE ARE sharing all the world, to the extent that the concept is even possible. Can you say ISIS? Some people are just bad actors and would never be satisfied or peaceful, much less a good neighbor.

In any event, somebody has to make the hard decisions and take responsibility for our security and well being, that's where the federal government is supposed to come in. The English, like we Americans, faced that very choice. It was to be sovereignty, or obscurity. They like we, were looking down the gun barrel at massive uncontrolled immigration and the funding to manage the lunacy associated therewith. If one listens to these bozos when they speak, very often they'll use a phrase of buzzword that exposes their true intentions. One such occasion occurred very recently when Sec of State John Kerry spilled the beans during a commencement speech; "The future demands from us something more than a nostalgia for some rose-tinted version of the past that did not really exist in any case. You’re about to graduate into a complex and borderless world.” Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/john-kerry-to...v0uwyBV.99
I try to post only links that are notable, I strongly recommend reading this very short and eye opening revelation.

In saying the above, it gives me some amount of hope that the end is not quite yet, and America like England, will choose a return to sanity and personal responsibility for at least a while longer. All the apocalyptic fears of men will be realized soon enough. I also hope that Republicans will quit shooting up the tent and realize that the opportunity which lies before us likely comes along only once in history and therefore will take the people's lead and unite unequivocally behind Donald J. Trump.
TheRealThing Wrote:Sanity reigns in Britain, by about 4 percentage points it would seem, LOL. But seriously the Brexit vote mirrors the choice that Americans face right now in every aspect.

Those against it, (Brexit) forecasted epic doom in the form of security and financial woes; Warning everybody a succession vote would destroy the UK, and in short order. Of course, the real truth was that the libs were trying to terraform the planet in the liberal view. Erasing borders, national awareness, all vestiges of state sovereignty, in effect forcing their idea of equality on all whether they want or deserve it, or not. And in order to do that, they desperately needed to keep their English cash cow under the thumb of the EU. In other words they tried to scare people into not voting to leave and they concealed their true motivations for wanting to stay. Social Justice, pure and simple. And BTW, there is a reason that our Pres and the good Prime Minister as such good friends. They agree on everything. I gonna go out on a limb here and guess that John Lennon is very high on both of their lists. I mean, imagine all the people, sharing all the world, right? I don't know how to break this gently so I'll just put it out there, WE ARE sharing all the world, to the extent that the concept is even possible. Can you say ISIS? Some people are just bad actors and would never be satisfied or peaceful, much less a good neighbor.

In any event, somebody has to make the hard decisions and take responsibility for our security and well being, that's where the federal government is supposed to come in. The English, like we Americans, faced that very choice. It was to be sovereignty, or obscurity. They like we, were looking down the gun barrel at massive uncontrolled immigration and the funding to manage the lunacy associated therewith. If one listens to these bozos when they speak, very often they'll use a phrase of buzzword that exposes their true intentions. One such occasion occurred very recently when Sec of State John Kerry spilled the beans during a commencement speech; "The future demands from us something more than a nostalgia for some rose-tinted version of the past that did not really exist in any case. You’re about to graduate into a complex and borderless world.” Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/john-kerry-to...v0uwyBV.99
I try to post only links that are notable, I strongly recommend reading this very short and eye opening revelation.

In saying the above, it gives me some amount of hope that the end is not quite yet, and America like England, will choose a return to sanity and personal responsibility for at least a while longer. All the apocalyptic fears of men will be realized soon enough. I also hope that Republicans will quit shooting up the tent and realize that the opportunity which lies before us likely comes along only once in history and therefore will take the people's lead and unite unequivocally behind Donald J. Trump.
I was watching this happen last night on Twitter, talking to some of the folks over there, it seems the open borders and lack of immigration policies was the biggest factor, followed by the slow growth. Yes this sounds very familiar for some reason. Lol. I just hope come November people see and realize what's happening here, and with Clinton at the helm it will only get worse
Ive been keeping up with this for months. Watching Nigel Farage work is a thing of magic. Like Trump in so many ways. He is the epitome of a British Troll. The guy really knows how to get under the skins of liberals over there.

As for the turnout, I really wasn't buying the fact that polls showed Brexit with a slight lead or even a fighting chance to be honest, but this wave of Anti-Globalism and nationalism has apparently reached across the pond as well. The only thing we had heard from the UK over the past year are those liberal loons signing petitions to block Trump from visiting, when, what do you know, their are more like us over there then we ever imagined.

This is a great move by the UK. GB should go ahead and give Scotland up and let Ireland have northern Ireland back. At least Wales also voted to leave. The immigration policies, like DW said, is a major factor in this. From what I gather after talking to several friends I have there is pretty simple. People are pissed off migrants can freely walk into the country and take the low paying jobs and it continues to make to keep wages down. The blue collar British were finally fed up with it. You can expect other to follow suit and get the hell out of dodge.

As for the stocks, anyone who left money in stocks post Obama was doomed anyways. Since 2009 the only thing I have on the market is my retirement which has done so poorly im not sure I could retire at 80 with the current growth.
I watched the sterling head way down and S&P Futures bottom out, but that's scare tactics. Within months their economy will be stronger than ever, after they get this sorted out and figure what all they can do now that it has passed.

The EU is done. Plain and simple. The smaller useless countries that provide little to no use or help in the EU cant hold out with the UK gone, and there are already talks of the Dutch, French, and a couple others plans to do the same in the near future.

I expect the same type of momentum for us on a nationalist stage come November.

The eradication of liberalism has been set in motion with the first victims being Cameron and potentially Corbyn. One can only hope it continues.
^^ I would love to see liberalism crushed, but it always makes a resurgence. And I know you're speaking of government and not spiritually but globalism is just another way to describe the spirit or presence of anti-Christ; As at some point one man will control the entire world and we seem to be ripe for it. To make matters worse, the explosion of information and the limitless ability of government to store that information exposes anything of substance about each individual, at least every one that is not living under an assumed name and been given sanctuary either here or in the Eurozone.

Right now at this very moment there are medical records to include dental and psychological profiles, educational background, military background, career and work backgrounds and arrest records down to the last stop sign violation on every one of us. Financial records are likely the most revealing however, what is not available on a long form 1040 is not worth knowing. Add all the little tidbits that are out there to be had from the social networks and the smallest shred of anonymity is just an illusion.

All of this, complete autonomy and more, will be at the fingertips of that one man as one day soon, I am certain that globalization or the reign of anti-Christ will come to pass. I am holding out hope that that day is out there a little ways, because there are a lot of people we all know who have not bowed before God in repentance. Scholars speculate the reason Hitler was obsessed with eradicating the Jew from off the face of the earth was because of a kind of demonic possession. Anti-Christ will be the real deal and this time around WW3 will ultimately morph into Armageddon, and it will take more power than the forces of men can muster to defeat him.

At any rate as I said, I'm hoping we're looking at a time of reprieve and the coming of that threat is not yet.