Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trump rips Hillary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's today's speech if anyone missed it and wants to see it..Speech starts at the 21:30 mark..

[YOUTUBE="Speech"]Zqypz6Atq3I[/YOUTUBE]
Must be a Go Fund Me video. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Must be a Go Fund Me video. Confusednicker:
Well hello 64Sur...I'm anxious to see how you look wearing a Thwab and Keffiyeh...That's what you will be wearing if Killary wins...I may have an extra one laying around here that i brought back from Iraq if you want to borrow it just to see what you look like in it Confusednicker:
This summer will be fun. Its amazing how much the polls, even liberal ones, are already turning.
^^I heard both candidates' speeches today. Hillary was on about the time I started cleaning out my garage and by the time she finally shut up I realized that she had me totally ticked off. What a load of tripe as compared to what Trump had to say. And I will say this again, I knew the lies and distortions would be epic this election cycle, but even I have been shocked by the level of deceit by all concerned. They lie to try to damn Trump, while they lie to protect Hillary, it is nothing short of apocalyptic. I find I have to remind myself over and over that all the negative stories are manufactured by his enemies. Unfortunately I know that many people will believe much of what they hear just because that is how human nature works. Mitt Romney was squeaky clean by any standard in this day in time, much less in comparison to Obama or with Hillary. None the less, sliming people with lies and false accusations works.

The truth is Democrats have managed to turn Detroit into a ghost town and they have nearly destroyed Baltimore, St Louis, Atlanta and Chi-Town. The following link takes you to a piece describing how it all went down. What is so incredible is that these same Dems have somehow escaped responsibility for the havoc their policies have wreaked on this land. Today in fact, Hil-lie-ry blamed trickle down economics (Ronald Reagan's nation saving financial miracle BTW) for the devastation of spoken of in the article. It's a bit of a long read, but really opens your eyes to the truth. http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/238134/n...pagemagcom

People don't remember this but I do. When Bill Clinton got elected he inherited a very sound state of fiscal affairs. That did not stop them, the Clinton's, from claiming 100% of the credit of our happy estate for themselves though. It was all them to hear them tell it. But, as I like to point out, I was there and I can tell you that the Clintons rode Reagan's coat tails for their 8 years in the sun. This country was so well healed owing to Reagan's sage and timely policies, it has taken this long to snatch bankruptcy and decline out of prosperity's mouth. In fact as Trump often says, it was Clinton who brought us NAFTA, which in turn moved all those jobs out of Detroit and exported them offshore. Under the 16 years of Clinton and Obama's economic policies, we have seen this nation go from being an industrial based society to become a service based society. The wages are down and the jobs are gone. And we all know that Hil-lie-ry will certainly bring us more of the same.

And BTW, George W's 8 years were consumed with dealing with 3 big messes that got handed to him thanks to the Clinton's policies. 1) - The nightmare Barney Frank et-al perpetrated against the banking system when they forced those institutions to make loans to people who could not afford them, we affectionately call it the housing bubble these days. 2) - Decimated ranks of the US military, the CIA and the FBI had to be brought back from the dead as the Clintons did then exactly what Obama did again in the past 7 1/2 years. We went from world supremacy to the basement during that short time. In 2007 we were the marvel of this world, in 2016 we are an also-ran amid the pack. 3) - 9/11 cost the US over 3 trillion dollars to recover from, and that did not include defeating the Arab threat in Iraq and Afghanistan. Billy boy had Bin Laden in the cross hairs but was too timid to take him out. LOL, but he wears the remorse for dropping that ball all over his face, does he not? :please:

Trump will have the same mess to clean up again. I just hope he wins and his opponent gets too far over the 'Hill' to try it again.