Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard Vs. Lee co.-All A 14th, 24th Jan 2007
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The bulldogs come off an impressing win against owsley county, how do u think they will do against Lee County?
i think hazard will pull this one off by about 5-8 points
Hazard
Hazard.
lee co. is good. i think that hicks will have to have a big game in order for hazard to get a w.
I think the team as a whole has to play their A game...Campbell has got to stay out of foul trouble..Good Luck Dawgsssss
GOOD LUCK DAWGS!!!
HAZARD all the way!!!
I'd like to see the same but better kind of game from the dawgs tomm. The same support to Hicks so that we can help take some pressure off him. Everybody needs to chip. With some good D and sensible shots we should be able to pull this one off by atleast 9
Hazard by 10
To close to call, and yes Justin Hicks needs to play well every game for this team to win against good competition, whether you like hearing it or not Hazard fans. But with any team they all need to play their role if they wont to compete for a regional championship.
Hicks is good dont get me wrong but every once in a while he needs some help.
If Hazard plays together they should win by 10 but Lee is dangerous.. I think this one will go into overtime... Lee by 3.
I think hazard will win but it will be by a small margin
Hazard.
Should be a good game. Lee is defending their crown and Hazard is chomping at the bit for a shot at JBS.
Lee by 2. In a thriller!!!
Yep but Lee lost by 5...lol