Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coaching Rumor/Oak Hill Rumor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone heard the rumor that the Stepps and Gary were moving to Oak Hill? I heard Gary was offered an assitant spot and Clint a bench placement in order to get Clark???
The Stepps will stay in Pippa Passes for a while to come. Joe wont leave the college for that.
what???
JBIRD Wrote:Anyone heard the rumor that the Stepps and Gary were moving to Oak Hill? I heard Gary was offered an assitant spot and Clint a bench placement in order to get Clark???

see stuff like that, is so stupid, sure a few people are going to laugh, but why say something like that? its not funny at all, its stupid, you get on here and make fun of good people, and good players, to get a good laugh, its not funny,its stupid, some of you, and most of you need to grow up, JBS has done alot in the past 2 years, they went from being a team for a homecoming game, or an automatic loss, to the top of the region, they beat Perry and Knott for the first time in the same season in school history, they won there first ever district tournament, Stepp was named an all state honarable mention, Cox is among, if not the best freshman in the state, Stepp can shoot lights out, this stuff is so stupid, and its not funny at all, some of you need to grow up, and grow up soon
windmill Wrote:see stuff like that, is so stupid, sure a few people are going to laugh, but why say something like that? its not funny at all, its stupid, you get on here and make fun of good people, and good players, to get a good laugh, its not funny,its stupid, some of you, and most of you need to grow up, JBS has done alot in the past 2 years, they went from being a team for a homecoming game, or an automatic loss, to the top of the region, they beat Perry and Knott for the first time in the same season in school history, they won there first ever district tournament, Stepp was named an all state honarable mention, Cox is among, if not the best freshman in the state, Stepp can shoot lights out, this stuff is so stupid, and its not funny at all, some of you need to grow up, and grow up soon
Your off topic.
JBIRD Wrote:Anyone heard the rumor that the Stepps and Gary were moving to Oak Hill? I heard Gary was offered an assitant spot and Clint a bench placement in order to get Clark???
That could be the funniest thing I have ever read.
windmill Wrote:see stuff like that, is so stupid, sure a few people are going to laugh, but why say something like that? its not funny at all, its stupid, you get on here and make fun of good people, and good players, to get a good laugh, its not funny,its stupid, some of you, and most of you need to grow up, JBS has done alot in the past 2 years, they went from being a team for a homecoming game, or an automatic loss, to the top of the region, they beat Perry and Knott for the first time in the same season in school history, they won there first ever district tournament, Stepp was named an all state honarable mention, Cox is among, if not the best freshman in the state, Stepp can shoot lights out, this stuff is so stupid, and its not funny at all, some of you need to grow up, and grow up soon

Before you jump me for a joke, take a look at the facts. Clark DID practice with Oak Hill this past summer. He was offered a spot, the decesion came down to what was thought to be the best for Clark but with a regional title he will have nothing more to prove.

SO BEFORE YOU CRAP ON MY COMMENT, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND THE KNOT OUT OF YOUR PANTIES.

its not funny any more, just plain annoying
JBIRD Wrote:Before you jump me for a joke, take a look at the facts. Clark DID practice with Oak Hill this past summer. He was offered a spot, the decesion came down to what was thought to be the best for Clark but with a regional title he will have nothing more to prove.

SO BEFORE YOU CRAP ON MY COMMENT, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND THE KNOT OUT OF YOUR PANTIES.

yeah, i knew all about that, but still, most people see it as a joke, and it is stupid if it is, and gary, an assistant coaching spot, come on
May I remind a few people of rule #12

Quote:
12. Do not post any false information. Such as game results, If your not for sure then we don't wanna know about it