Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard In New District 07'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hazard is switching districts in 2007. The new district includes Jenkins, Pineville, Cumberland, Evarts, and Harlan. Everyone is commenting on how good we will or wont be in 07', so I was just thinkin that noone has taken that fact into consideration, I think we will be fine because it is a weaker district than in the past with Paintsville and Pikeville. But we now have Harlan so....

Hazard Bulldogs 2007 Schedule(no order)

1. @ Letcher Central
2. Perry Central
3. @ Lexington Christian
4. @ Clay Co.
5. Harlan
6. Cumberland
7. Evarts
8. Pineville
9. Henkins
10. All I know is that they're from West Virginia--some battle of the borders game at Letcher as well.
Hazard should do just fine in the new district, team's out of district 7 that have been good in the past couple of years are Harlan and Lynn Camp, did Willamsburg switch districts?
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Hazard is switching districts in 2007. The new district includes Jenkins, Pineville, Cumberland, Evarts, and Harlan. Everyone is commenting on how good we will or wont be in 07', so I was just thinkin that noone has taken that fact into consideration, I think we will be fine because it is a weaker district than in the past with Paintsville and Pikeville. But we now have Harlan so....

1. @ Letcher Central
2. Perry Central
3. @ Lexington Christian
4. @ Clay Co.
5. Harlan
6. Cumberland
7. Evarts
8. Pineville
9. Henkins
10. All I know is that they're from West Virginia--some battle of the borders game at Letcher as well.

Actually, we picked up Lynn Camp instead of a team from WV. But yes williamsburg switched districts, just not to ours.
I think Hazard will have a another good season espeically with the weaker district by pickin up Evarts and Pineville and droping Pikeville and Paintsville but Good Luck in 07!
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Hazard is switching districts in 2007. The new district includes Jenkins, Pineville, Cumberland, Evarts, and Harlan. Everyone is commenting on how good we will or wont be in 07', so I was just thinkin that noone has taken that fact into consideration, I think we will be fine because it is a weaker district than in the past with Paintsville and Pikeville. But we now have Harlan so....

1. @ Letcher Central
2. Perry Central
3. @ Lexington Christian
4. @ Clay Co.
5. Harlan
6. Cumberland
7. Evarts
8. Pineville
9. Henkins

Revised schedule....

1. @ Letcher Central
2. Perry Central
3. @ Lexington Christian
4. @ Clay Co.
5. Harlan
6. Cumberland
7. Evarts
8. Pineville
9. Jenkins
10. Lynn Camp

I agree...we'll do alright. IMO I predict we'll go 8-2 or 9-1 with non district losses to LCA and possibly Clay Co. But were workin SUPER Hard in the weightroom right now...so only time will tell!!!:1:
Guys, I wish you well in the new district. Don't overlok those guys in that district. We played Cumberland and Pineville and they were pretty good and don't forget Harlan and Evarts.
CoachB Wrote:Guys, I wish you well in the new district. Don't overlok those guys in that district. We played Cumberland and Pineville and they were pretty good and don't forget Harlan and Evarts.

Definitely....we cant overlook neone. Does nebody know anything about Williamsburg?? I heard they may be in our new district too...just curious
Hazard should run their new district next year just like Somerset ran it.
We should do alright...but we gotta watch everyone....any team can win on a given day lol
Best of luck to Hazard next season.
Didn't Harlan destroy Hazard last year? Cumberland and Harlan will give Hazard all they want. Evarts also has a lot of their team back, they and Cumberland are in the final year of football which will mean every game will be emotional for them. All these team including Pineville will be a step up in district play for Hazard. They are not Pikeville or Paintsville, but these teams are better year in and year out then the rest of that old district 8.
LC99 Wrote:Didn't Harlan destroy Hazard last year? Cumberland and Harlan will give Hazard all they want. Evarts also has a lot of their team back, they and Cumberland are in the final year of football which will mean every game will be emotional for them. All these team including Pineville will be a step up in district play for Hazard. They are not Pikeville or Paintsville, but these teams are better year in and year out then the rest of that old district 8.

Ill give you that, yea all the teams are decent....instead of two maybe three teams being really good. I dont think Harlan will be near as good as last year, but they will still be a force to be reckoned with nxt season. Cumberland and Evarts should be decent games but I dont see them giving us THAT much of a problem, but I wont underestimate any team....we can be beat by anyone. But either way Im looking forward to next season.
MVP2 Wrote:I think Hazard will have a another good season espeically with the weaker district by pickin up Evarts and Pineville and droping Pikeville and Paintsville but Good Luck in 07!
i personally dont thinknpaintsville was that good this year... i thougth it was more the name that scared some weak teams in their disrict
LC99 Wrote:Didn't Harlan destroy Hazard last year? Cumberland and Harlan will give Hazard all they want. Evarts also has a lot of their team back, they and Cumberland are in the final year of football which will mean every game will be emotional for them. All these team including Pineville will be a step up in district play for Hazard. They are not Pikeville or Paintsville, but these teams are better year in and year out then the rest of that old district 8.
yeah i think so thats what i was gonna say, i think harlan will get the #1 seed when its said and done, hazard the #2, is evarts and pineville really good? from what i hear they were pretty bad last year and i think pineville was last in region, but like someone said they will be playin with alot of emotion
player_5622 Wrote:yeah i think so thats what i was gonna say, i think harlan will get the #1 seed when its said and done, hazard the #2, is evarts and pineville really good? from what i hear they were pretty bad last year and i think pineville was last in region, but like someone said they will be playin with alot of emotion

Yea, doesnt Harlan lose a lot?? Jonathan Lundy is gone right, cuz he was really good! hehe....lookin forward to next year