Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Orlando, Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/12/50-...tcmp=hpbt1

I'm a little surprised this thread hadn't already gotten started. In any event, this shooting has been addressed briefly in another thread.

So what do you guys think?
Granny Bear Wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/12/50-...tcmp=hpbt1

I'm a little surprised this thread hadn't already gotten started. In any event, this shooting has been addressed briefly in another thread.

So what do you guys think?
I think as long as the powers that be keep defending this behavior instead of calling it what it is, then it will continue. That seems to be the only people that are shocked about it really. The government is a huge disappointment because they don't want to offend the very people that has declared war, the way I look at it, let it rock. Either people will wake up or we have this kind of news regularly. My caring and compassion stopped a long time ago. If anyone depends on the leaders of this once great nation to defend them, then that same person will be the casualty. Meh.... Just another day in muzzie land.

Had to come back and edit after seeing the news. Why is it all these people come forward saying a killer had red flags, have shown warning signs yet nothing was done before the massacre? His employer was afraid to fire him because he is Muslim? Lol. The wussification continues and the FBI continues to either be really bad at their job or they are in fact, handicapped by this administration.
wussification???? Is that a word?
Confusednicker:

Something that I thought was interesting and very ironic.....the call went out for blood donors, and the response was truly amazing. Then a plea for water to give to those hundreds of people who stood in line for hours in order to donate blood. Several of them, after all that sacrifice, were turned away because they had had gay sex within 30 days.
Granny Bear Wrote:wussification???? Is that a word?
Confusednicker:

Something that I thought was interesting and very ironic.....the call went out for blood donors, and the response was truly amazing. Then a plea for water to give to those hundreds of people who stood in line for hours in order to donate blood. Several of them, after all that sacrifice, were turned away because they had had gay sex within 30 days.

It will have to be a word today, because if i use what i really thought, you would have to ban me Confusednicker:

There is an FDA ban on gays giving blood.

All joking aside, does anyone else find it strange that one man was able to kill or injure over 100 people? I mean at some point or 5 this guy had to reload. From what i've seen and read, this club was mostly men, did no one think to fight back? I think i read somewhere that there was around 300 people in this club, I haven't confirmed so don't hold me to that, but with that many people one man should never cause this many casualties... A lot of rumors are circulating around so since they are just rumors i won't go into that, but man when did people stop fighting for their lives?