Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tattoos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you have a tattoo? If so, how many and where?

and no I dont have any but QQ has 2.
2 on my arm, But when I find what I want I'm goin to get a 1/4 sleeve.
none, but i want one. a lot of ppl are going to laugh at me for sayin this......but my mom and dad wont let me.
I don't have one....don't know if I will ever get one....Just don't see the point in it....couldn't imagine what it would look like when I was like 70.
i dont but i would like to have one
prolly really saggy
yea true but ah you only live once
The reason I dont have one is because I am afraid it will hurt...lol...and I dont want it when Im older...
thats true too Griffen
Tattoos do hurt if they are over the bone, and don't let anyone tell you any different. I have two, one on my back that goes over my spine and then a cross on my right shoulder.
What does the one on ur spine say
JKWON33 Wrote:Tattoos do hurt if they are over the bone, and don't let anyone tell you any different. I have two, one on my back that goes over my spine and then a cross on my right shoulder.

That is true. lol.. They do sting a little.
i want a cross on my for arm and on the other 3 stars
What are the three stars for?

BallaBaby

I have a flower on my ankle, and when I go to Daytona for spring break I'm getting another one on my back!
none
got a few on my arm
want one on my back
Nahh I dont have any, don't really see myself getting any tattoos anytime soon.
Ive got none...I went through that stage when i was younger of wanting one then i thought it through. I just couldnt see myself when i got older having one, kinda like waht beef was saying
i just saw a guy in Relient K that had the 3 stars on his for arm and liked them and b/c in fasinated with stars idk y i just do alot of indepth thinking on the universe and things which could b a curse. HAHA
if i did get one it would probably be a smaller one so if i ever wanted it removed this is less area that laser has to cover.
I want one on my back...like at the bottom of it. I think...I also want my nose pierced but I just want a lil stud, not something huge...but my mom would kill me! lol
Hahah you want a little stud lol
It cant be as bad as your previous piercing CTD
We don't talk about the past
lol what was that one piercing CTD haha i wasnt aware of this PM and tell me please haha
i have two tatts.... one is on my chest, a tribute to a fallen friend who saved my life once, the other is to be found out in certian conditions.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:lol what was that one piercing CTD haha i wasnt aware of this PM and tell me please haha

Actually I think he is making fun of me becuase my tongue used to be piereced, but what they don't know won't hurt them lol.
That is exactly what i was talkin sbout CTD
oh okay my bad
Pages: 1 2