Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Summer ball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any news in the 14th on who looks to be the top 4 or 5?
Hard to base anything on summer ball.
[Image: 15g75t.jpg] Quadruple Wowza! Lady Pats be rolling brutha! JPC is a genius! Honeycutt,CT,Bopo,and JPC organized a search team and found Harrington in ole Pippy! SMH! One more roadtrip to the woods of Owsley baby! #bandwagonjustkeepsgrowingoverthesummer More mash taters please!!!
Owsley played Knott today, both teams looked improved to me. Gibson is a beast for Owsley
KBA Tourney in Lexington today
Paintsville beat Hazard & Bryan Station
Anyone see any games this week at Transylvania Team Camp
Anyone see any games at Transy Team Camp
Any results from the transy team camp this week.
Heard Leslie beat Owsley by 18. Not sure what other teams were there.
My nephew told me that Pcc was down there an went undefeated 6-0. I don't know if that's right just repeating what he told me.
Passtheball Wrote:Heard Leslie beat Owsley by 18. Not sure what other teams were there.

I saw that game. Was closer than that score, game stayed around 8/10 throughout.
Leslie looked good. Were beat in tournament by browns town which won the tournament.
Owsley looked good throughout week, young but with a huge upside. By years end will be in the hunt. Their size will be a problem for teams. Gibson girl was a monster along with their other post player. Guard play definitely has improved with addition of young talent.
PCC looked good all week. Addition of profitt definitely helped especially with the loss of sturgill. They have quality guards. Their lack of a post presence could be an issue.
Powell won several games but really struggled to score when kept out of transition. They also lacked a post presence.
From what I've been hearing , thats the only team in the 14th with any big post play is the owls! Based on what's being told hazards the team to beat ! Go Bulldogs!!
I also heard PCC went undefeated. Did they win the tourney too? Everyone knows with Profitt on the floor they are one of the top three. I think when it all is said and done, 1 , 2, and 3 are Haz , Knott and Perry.
Hazard has the talent , but there's already been fighting among the team, I love my bulldogs but I was afraid this was going to happen! Everyone can't shoot the ball 30!times an those 2 guards r going to take all the shots.
The same thing happened in Cougar land about 4 or 5 years back. Two kids shot 75% of the shots while the rest killed themselves on defense and rebounding. It will get a lot of wins in this region ,but it want take you to STATE.
Hard to tell with summer ball. 14th will be a toss up again.
easternky Wrote:I also heard PCC went undefeated. Did they win the tourney too? Everyone knows with Profitt on the floor they are one of the top three. I think when it all is said and done, 1 , 2, and 3 are Haz , Knott and Perry.

Perry only played one game in tournament then forfeited. I would agree with knott, hazard at 1/2. From what I've seen perry and Leslie are 3/4. I would think Owsley is setting just outside at 5 with the opportunity to compete with the top 4.
Have u seen hazard an knott play ? Or u basing them on last season an what uv heard, I haven't seen anybody play
hillbilly cat Wrote:Have u seen hazard an knott play ? Or u basing them on last season an what uv heard, I haven't seen anybody play

I have seen Knott Hazard Perry Leslie and Owsley all play. It's summer ball but still can see the talent on those teams.
We've scrimmaged Leslie, cant; see them playing with Perry now that Profitt is there. I think I heard that Hazard beat Leslie like 15 or 20 without Sturgill. I'm not sure about that though.
Hadn't heard hazard beat Leslie.. Leslie will take some time to gel with the loss of a few seniors.. Knott probably has to be the favorite again.14th will be weak again.
I have watched Hazard and Knott both play and at this point Knott is ahead of Hazard. But this is summer ball. Both teams have the pieces to win the 14th.
I'am always concerned with pcc , do they have the players to beat hazard an knott, remember no one gave them a chance against hazard,Leslie ,an knott
Last season ,beat knott an beat Leslie at Leslie for dist champ an beat my bulldogs like a drum,or will pcc outstanding coaching come through an stop us again?
I'm sure PCC will be in the mix come tourney time. Looked like they had a lot of younger kids on the team last year. I think Leslie and Letcher will be right there too.. Don't see anybody in the top 5 or 6 that's head and shoulders above anyone.
I agree 4 or 5 teams could win the 14th this upcoming season. KCC, Hazard, Leslie, PCC, and LCC all have similar talent with KCC and Hazard having a lil more firepower than the others. Mark Collett is a great coach and motivator I would never take Lealie out of my top 3 while he's there. KCC has most talent but worst coaching imho, Hazard has a lot new faces and their fate rest on them coming together and team chemistry if Brashear uses his guns right and unites the troops Hazard could be a contender. PCC has a very talented back court with Proffitt in the mix and Napier seems to get the best out of his talent. LCC has to have better guard play to compete I'm not sure if they added any girls or not but they need ball handlers. Also hearing Owsley is improved but I don't watch any of the summer games so I'll have to see it first they could be a dark horse with any decent guard play at all cause they got the best player and college prospect in the region.
[Image: 167hc7.jpg] Bolz ole Fatpat loves summer ball! Brutha the heat and the Lady Pats are hot as taters on the grill baby! Ice cream truck melted at ole Morty's! SMH! Ole Fatpat ready for the dead period baby! #tatersarerelaxingbruh More mash taters please!!!
new o Wrote:I have watched Hazard and Knott both play and at this point Knott is ahead of Hazard. But this is summer ball. Both teams have the pieces to win the 14th.

[Image: KJ3G4H6.png]

Ole bulldoggies felt like a patriot this summer after borrowing our playa. Too bad they have to go back to the before picture once August comes.

#itsonlytemporary More mash taters please!!!
I hope that you're kidding about the KCC girls going back after summer ball or in August. There has been playing time taking away from other kids who could've benefited from it. Harold and his staff have been very generous to this point, but nobody wants to feel like they've been used. Don't burn that bridge back to Knott. (Itsonlytemporary) Probably not a wise comment to make !!!!